PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
[ - ] Printer
Summary: Josiah is having torturous dreams and cravings, and the object of his lust is... Vin.
Rated: ADULT ONLY
Categories: The Magnificent Seven Characters: Josiah Sanchez, Vin Tanner, Vin Tanner/Josiah Sanchez
Genres: Angst and Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7381 Read: 1717
Published: 25 Apr 2005 Updated: 25 Apr 2005

1. Chapter 1 by Chameleon [ - ] (7381 words)

Disclaimer: The music and lyrics to ‘Like a Prayer’ belong to Madonna and Patrick Leonard.

I really don't know what possessed me to write this story, as this particular pairing and the slash genre within OW, is a first for me. Now, I’m a dyed in the wool C/V’er, but I was watching a music video channel as I worked on another story, and Madonna’s song, ‘Like a Prayer’, was played. This frenzied plot bunny suddenly attacked me, forced me to write a slash combo I'd never considered before... and this story is the end result.

I must thank my poor, long-suffering husband for his patience - especially as he thought my laptop had got fused to my legs for the two days it took me to write this piece! Mike, you are such a honey for putting up with my Mag7 obsessions! I’d also like to thank Tarlan, as her wonderful eponymous C/V story, 'Like a Prayer', may well have given me additional inspiration. I’m glad we had a collision of ideas, because a great song spawned two separate stories. Another huge debt is owed to her for making a few word change suggestions, and she helped me once again by providing a title. My dearest, long-time friend, Jean, took on the proofing honours and made a few sentence structure changes. I would like to thank Stormhawk for creating the lovely collage - I'm pleased that my story fired up your artistic talents, pard. Last, but not least, I'm grateful to Joy K for selflessly gifting us all the episode screen grabs on Black Raptor - without those images, Stormhawk's collage wouldn't have been born!