PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: MCAT#5 Illusions?by definition means: deceptive powers of appearances/ false idea/something with deceptive appearance/mistaken sensory perception. Expect all of the aforementioned to make an appearance in the story and Chris to experience most of them.
Rated: MATURE
Categories: Magnificent Seven > Other AU > MCAT Characters: ALL SEVEN, Chris Larabee, Vin Tanner
Genres: Angst/Drama
Warnings: Het/smut, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: MCAT Transitions
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 124197 Read: 1554
Published: 14 Mar 2006 Updated: 14 Mar 2006

1. Chapter 1-3 by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (11663 words)

Acknowledgments: My thanks go to Wendy for her beta work and her great advice. Tonny, thanks for reading and giving me valuable feedback. Thanks also for Tonny?s contributions to the characters of Jason and Andi. Barb, I appreciate your input. My thanks also go to the gracious readers that took the time to send me feedback for ?Transitions?, ?Decisions? and ?Past Transgressions?.

Notes: Any mistakes are mine, as are the original characters I have created for this series. You are welcome to borrow them and encouraged to play in this AU, but no slash parings please.

2. Chapter 4-8 by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (20164 words)

3. Chapter 9-14 by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (24654 words)

4. Chapter 15-21 by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (27208 words)

5. Chapter 22-26 by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (19947 words)

6. Chapter 27-epilogue by tannertexaslady [Reviews - 0] (20561 words)