Summary: Sarah mets Kyle's father
Categories: Terminator Characters: Reese/Sarah
Genres: Romance, Alternate Universe (AU)
Series: Kyle&Sarah Alternative world
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 497 Read: 2884
Published: 01 Sep 2010 Updated: 01 Sep 2010
Chapter 1 by kaylah7
I'm walking in park and wonder what's to find on gift for Kyle's birthday he has today, when my eye catch a handsome man close to my age. He is hapily playing with his little boy. Our eyes meet and we are both of smile.
- Beautiful day, huh? - asks man .
- Yes, very nice. - I answer and say to the little boy - Having fun with daddy?
- Fun with my daddy. It's my birthday. - answer boy.
- Wow! Really ? Best wishes! And how old are you today? - I ask with smile.
- I'm free years old – he said and admiring his new red tricycle.
Man look at me and says helpfully and hushed -Three..
- What a lucky little boy. You know, I have a son too and he...
Boy cuts me and correcting - I am a big boy!
I turn to the man for clarification.
Man looking at his son with a father's pride and said to my ear - No more diapers...
Our eyes meet for a second time and the smile lasts longer this time. We are smiling like teenagers.
I decide to sit back and admire the beautiful duo as they carelessly waste their time living the good life.
The boy on bike racing around me - The popsicle man, the popsicle man.
Man close to me and give me ace cream - Want one? My treat.
I take ace cream. - Thank you. You are very nice to me.
Man say with a smirk - Maybe it's because I'm running for office, and with the governor we've got in here now, I'm gonna need every vote I can get.
The man walks away, toward the ice cream truck. When he opens his wallet to pay for the treats, a police badge in the wallet catche my eyes. He's a cap – I though. - Well I should say goodbye and back home. I remember that case of shooting on police station wasn't closed yet. I don't want to risc... I decide to simply walk away.
- Thank you one more time, but I must go now... I must bring my son from school... Happy birthday boy ! - I say and go away.
Man look at me and say with smile – OK, goodbye ! - and say to his son – Very nice lady, don't you think ?
Boy nod in assent holding big ace cream in his little hand. I was already far, so I don't hear what they're talking about farther ...
- Allright son, one phone call and then we're done.
Boy look at his father -Are we calling mommy?
- We are calling.. - he's scanning for the number - ... to office. Two minutes, and that's the end of it. - He smiles to boy. - Want to meet my friends, Kyle? - and say on phone official police voice -Hello, this is patrolman Reese from the XXX police station...
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.