Flip-Flop by LoboC
Summary: Chris gets transported forward in time to Denver Colorado You'll never guess who he meets there.
Categories: Magnificent Seven > Old West, Magnificent Seven > ATF Characters: Chris Larabee
Genres: Humor/Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 708 Read: 12987 Published: 09 May 2007 Updated: 25 Nov 2007

1. Chapter 1 by LoboC

2. Chapter 2 by LoboC

Chapter 1 by LoboC
Chris blinked his eyes a couple of times as he tried to figure out where he was. There seemed to be tall buildings around him but they weren’t like any buildings he’d ever seen before in his life. ‘Where am I?’ He wondered as he looked around him at the strange sights and sounds.

The last thing that he remembered was going to sleep in his room in the boarding house, and now waking up here in this strange place with people giving him funny looks as they passed him. He looked down at himself realizing that he was fully dressed he even had his duster on and when he opened it up he had his gun on. Why were people looking at him so strange then?

Then he realized that the people who were passing him were dressed in strange clothes, and most of the women were wearing pants!! Chris started walking as he tried to orient himself with his surroundings. Where was he? Better yet how had he gotten here? Chris nearly jumped out of his skin when a thing that looked like a carriage without the horses’ whirred by on the street. What was that thing?

He decided to ask somebody where he was so he picked some random person, “Excuse me but where are we?”

The man turned and gave him a strange look but answered, “We’re in Denver, Colorado. And before you ask me the day and year it’s April 20, 2007.”

Chris was shocked and he stumbled back away from the man, the man that looked like a mirror image to himself.

“Hey mister, are you okay?” The man asked concern in his voice, he hadn’t done anything but tell the man where he was, okay so he was a little sarcastic with the second part but he’d seen the look on the man’s face that said that was going to be his next question, not to mention it had been a hard day and the boy's had not helped any.

The last thing Chris saw before he blacked out was a man dressed in black and he was asking what his name was.

Chris woke up sweating and looked around the room it was all as it should be, but he was suddenly scared that if he went to sleep again he’d wind up wherever it was he just visited. So he decided to get up and go outside. Just as the sun rose over the horizon there was a pop and suddenly before him stood the man he’d asked about where he was in his dream.

“Where am I?” The dazed man asked and Chris sighed.
Chapter 2 by LoboC
It had been a bad from the beginning and Chris Larabee Team leader of ATF Team 7 was mad. First this morning Tanner’s horse had tried to take a chunk of flesh from his arm then his truck broke down half way to work and then to make matter’s worse the boys had had a water balloon fight in the office, and he was the one that got the lecture because they were his men and he hadn’t controlled them. Then he’d stormed out of AD Travis’ office and went to meet a snitch after the meeting he’d started to walk back but then he got lost. While he was lost he ran into this guy that looked like he’d just stepped out of a western movie. The man had had a dazed, confused, and frightened look on his face.

The man had asked one question and he’d gotten the full Larabee glare not to mention everything else including sarcasm. Now that man stood in front of him and they were in a dusty little town that looked like it belonged in a western.

“Where am I?” Chris asked.

The man gave him a glare that rivaled if not beat his own it was in this moment that he realized that they looked alike but then the man answered. “Four Corners, New Mexico and before you ask it’s April 20, 1877.” The gunfighter’s voice was filled with sarcasm and Chris suddenly knew that’s what he’d sounded like.

“W-why am I here?” Chris asked.

The Gunfighter shrugged, “I could’ve asked you the same thing.”

This story archived at https://www.michaelbiehn.co.uk/fiction/viewstory.php?sid=1077