PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
[ - ] Printer
Summary: When Chris takes Vin out to see an old cabin built on his land a hundred years earlier, he reunites two lovers for eternity, and finds his own love with Vin.
Rated: ADULT ONLY
Categories: The Magnificent Seven Characters: Buck Wilmington, Chris Larabee, Chris Larabee/Mary Travis, Chris Larabee/Vin Tanner, Ezra Standish, J. D. Dunne, Josiah Sanchez, Mary Travis, Nathan Jackson, Vin Tanner
Genres: Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, Angst and Drama, Magnificent Seven AU: ATF, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26089 Read: 2701
Published: 05 May 2009 Updated: 05 May 2009
Story Notes:
This story is a fantasy and not a death fic. It is the story of four generations of families. Actually the story is about the 1st and 4th generation with a brief mention of the 2nd and 3rd in between. As it happens in the circle of life, one generation passes on and another is born. So while main characters do perish, (nothing graphic ) there is another Chris and Vin to take their place.

Thank you Mog for creating the ATF universe and letting us play in it. Thank you FaraD for the beta, your very good advice and suggestions along the way, and especially for keeping me focused. And big thanks go to Jo Roberts for the wonderful collage.

1. Chapter 1 by Clara [ - ] (10456 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Clara [ - ] (5991 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Clara [ - ] (9642 words)