PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Written with Katja. The Alien Queen is ill...
Rated: TEEN
Categories: Alien Characters: Cpl. Dwayne Hicks
Genres: Humor/Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5762 Read: 5317
Published: 27 May 2006 Updated: 27 May 2006

1. General Alien Hospital by Jess [Reviews - 0] (5762 words)
How this story was conceived ...

Katja: Okay, the following story needs a few explanatory words, I guess. It all started with Jesse and me discussing Maria's Alien Back to Earth story, which we really like. However, I jokingly complained that I was kinda envious of her (Jess - full name Jessica...! DOH!), because she got to play with our favorite marine in that story, but I didn't (go figure). Next thing I knew, Jess sent me this first installment to make me have some of that dream-marine, too. LOL! (Yes, one of my other pseudo-names is The Alien Queen, after all!) But what now, we thought? Hicks, the object of affection for three females? And this was when we started thinking we'd write an Alien Soap Opera, because one guy and three women (more or less ... this could only mean trouble... BIIIIIGGG TROUBLE! Well, and the more we wrote, the more stars asked to get a cameo in this, and, well, you know, it eventually became another one of those stupid, good-for-nuthin' spoof-stories, which will nevertheless and hopefully and give some of you a laugh or two. (Don't be confused if the story jumps right in - it's just the way it happened)... Here goes.

Jesse: Katja and me love Ruffles potato chips. Hence, the inside jokes on them!