PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
- Run! - He exclaimed. She is not obeyed him immediately. She could not. She would not just leave him. He stood there, all bloody, totally helpless in the battle with a mechanical monster that inexorably approaching in their direction. He knew he was not able to stop him, but he was ready to give his life in its defense. She saw that holds something in his hand. Last bomb, which they had left. She guessed what was going to do. "That's crazy!" She thought, but she knew that they had no choice. She looked at him. His eyes expressed everything: love, devotion and boundless longing. It has to be. That's the only way out. She turned and fled. From a distance came to her voice Kyle: "Come on, beast!", and then all exploded.


The explosion stunned her for a moment. When she shook a little she felt a terrible pain in my leg. Something sharp was stuck in her thigh. With great effort, she tore the metal from the body. She screamed in pain. She felt warm blood flowing ... "Kyle!" - That one word ran through her mind like lightning. "-" He succeeded: he destroyed the terminator! But where is he? "He's fine?" - Thoughts whirled in her head. Groaning with effort she rose from the floor. But the board did not give the stand. She began to crawl towards the explosion site.

From a distance, she saw a familiar figure. "God, no! Just do not it! "- she thought. Kyle was lying in a pool of blood.'s head fell limp. Sarah gathered strength and turned his face to her. He does not move. Through the tears that have been released into her eyes, she could not see whether he is breathing." God, I beg you: he does not deserve to die, do not let him die! "- she prayed in the spirit, and her heart was pounding wildly. She already had to stoop to check his pulse, when she suddenly heard a rustling.


At the last moment, almost instinctively, she has retreated when the steel arm stretched up to her. Panicking, she started to withdraw, almost crawling ahead. Terminator was not destroyed. Kyle's bomb tore it only on half. Though damaged, he continued to race. She does not have nowhere to run. Its forces quickly to leave it. Already he had reached almost her. She slipped between two walls of a hydraulic press. She was sure that the terminator will follow her. Last ounce of strength she had this episode and once she was outside, she slammed the security grille which separates himself from the approaching machine.

However, this did not stop the terminator. His arm broke through the steel grate and tried to reach the target. Sarah had no where to run anymore. She took control behind the plate. In panic she began to blindly search for the switch actuating the press. She already felt almost like a mechanical squeezing fingers on her neck when she finally found the right button. She pressed him to stop. Press started. This time, the terminator was trapped. Sarah watched as his body is rolled metal. Finally, the red light went out in the eye of the machine, and his outstretched arm stopped moving.


Sarah rebuffed them with disgust. She felt no satisfaction. She felt rather relieved that it's finally over. But she knew that it was not true. The worst was yet to come. And she was alone. Kyle was killed. She knew that he must deal with it, she was not sure if she can. Her memory of Kyle raised new streams of tears. She could not stop them. Anyway, she did not want. She wanted so much to look at him again, but she had no strength to move. She felt extremely tired and after a moment she lost consciousness.


When she opened her eyes with astonishment she saw strange faces. She was lying on a trolley, connected to a drip. In great haste sent her to an ambulance. She wanted to scream, to tell these people that she is not alone, that have yet to deal with Reese, but she could only move their lips - without any sound. Resigned she looked away. At one point, a similar truck, she saw her beloved. He was very pale and he was covered in blood. To her ears came the scraps of conversation:

- And what of him?


-He is alive, but his condition is critical. We need to immediately ...


Sarah closed her eyes. "Alive!" - that one word she kept repeating in his mind like a mantra. After a while she fell into the darkness again.