PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
When she woke up, it hurt her everything - from the fingertips of the hair follicles. Her lips were cracked, and the tongue dry as chips. "Where am I? What happened? "she wanted to ask, but then the memory came back, and with it the awareness of recent events."This is a hospital. I'm in the hospital, "she thought looking around.

- Well, well, look who woke up! - heard it on themselves. - And how do we feel?

- Water ... - Sarah managed to utter. When she could swallow again, she threw an avalanche of questions of myself. - What about him? What about Kyle? Is he alive? - she asked frantically.

- Are you talking about this boy who is brought in with you? He is in serious condition ... Difficult to say for now. He lies in intensive care. My friend takes care of him. I see that you care for him a lot ... I'll ask her later, then you talk. But now you want to eat something babe?


Sarah looked with gratitude to the nurse. It was a plump, about 60-year-old woman with a cheerful face and soothing voice. She brought the soup and spoon she fed a spoonful of Sarah, not rearranging the talk, interjecting every now and then "babe"in its continuous stream of words. Sarah does not mind. For her, it sounded more like music, soothing. She preferred it to be a nurse said, if instead she began to ask questions that Sarah did not know how to respond.

In the afternoon came to a doctor. It was a young and extremely attractive woman. She had a perfect figure, coal-black hair, perfect complexion, and certainly most of the men was considered as an ideal woman. Sarah, however, something did not like it. Her eyes, though beautiful, was cold and penetrating. She looked at Sarah with superiority and ill-concealed contempt.


- Hello Sarah! - she said, sitting at her bedside. - I would like to ask you some questions.


Sarah closed her eyes and nodded reluctantly.


But she was surprised that the doctor did not ask about her, or of unusual events in which she participated. Her questions related to Kyle. Who is he, where is he? Does he have a family? Sarah did not quite know what to think about it. She explained she was a medical curiosity ordinary intelligence. Kyle had no documents, he did not appear in any records, not counting those gathered at the police station, but after the attack on the outpost terminator they did not order anything there soon. Sarah was the only person who could give any information about him.


Unfortunately, Sarah is not much she could say about Kyle. She knew him only for a few hours, and she could not yet say that Reese is really not even born yet. She gave only his first name and last name and the fact that an except her Kyle has no one close. The doctor seemed to be satisfied that. She explained what his interest is true concern for the welfare of the patient, but Sarah saw in her eyes a strange glow as soon as she mentioned the Reese. She asked Sarah a few routine questions, and she left the room.


Sarah lay wondering what it all might mean, but nothing came to her head. Soon came a nurse who watched over Kyle. Betty, because that was her name, she was a young, nice girl, with whom Sarah has quickly found a common language. It turned out that Kyle's condition, although very heavy, but it is stable and his life threatened nothing. Although it has not regained consciousness yet, the prognosis is favorable. Reese became the darling of the entire branch and object of many women's sighs.


Sarah was so happy that she quickly forgot about the strange behavior of doctors. She is very eager to see her beloved again, but she was still too weak to be able to leave bed. She thought about a lot about the future, their common future ... There were so many things and so many places that she wanted to show him. They raise their their son, John. She did not imagined that anyone else, except Kyle, he could be his father.

Subsided in dreams, she fell asleep ...