PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
"Reese..."

His name flashed in my mind over and over. He'd been gone for two days, searching for the terminator. He bought me a dog before he left to protect and alert me if the terminator was about. I cautiously opened the curtain; nobody there. Then I heard the doorknob turn, I picked up the gun on the table and cocked it, aiming directly at the door. The door opened and just outside of it stood Reese.

"Whoa babe, put that thing down before you shoot me." He laughed.

"It's not funny; you could've been a robber, the terminator if you want to think the worst."

"And a .22 pistol is going to take care of a robot? I don't think so."

I looked at HK, still lying on the floor next to my feet. He was a good dog, Reese bought him for me to protect and warn me about the terminator. I looked out the window, not looking for anything really in particular.

"Hey, baby, where are you?"

"I'm right here..."

"No you're not, you're somewhere else. What are you thinking about?"

"Detaching my pain."

"What pain?"

"The pain of being alone."

"Baby, you're not alone."

Reese wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I just cried, I cried for me, I cried for him. I cried for what was going to happen in the future to humanity. I held on to him tightly, like he was the one thing that was keeping me alive and here.

"Shhh... it's alright, it's okay."

Reese stroked my hair and rocked me in his arms soothing me.

"Reese..."

"Yeah baby?"

"Have you ever... Have you ever been in love before, I mean have you ever had a girlfriend, a lover perhaps?"

He looked at me with an expressionless face.

"No, I've never had the time. Women are for breeding purposes only in my time, to keep the human race alive."

"You've never..." I looked at him; he had gone this long without experiencing love. I couldn't take it. I had to show him.

I took his hand in mine and led him to the bed in the small motel room. He looked at me strangely but I only smiled. I took his face in my hands and looked deep into his eyes. He looked back and smiled.

"I have no idea what you're thinking. Do you plan to torture me, girl?"

"Yes, yes I do."

I laughed and removed his shirt, his tanned torso exposed to my curious eyes. I kissed his lips and took his hands in mine.

"Here..."

I whispered as I helped him take off my shirt. He gasped and gazed at me. How could such a beautiful man not have loved a woman before? He kissed my neck and gingerly placed tiny kisses on my shoulders.

"Reese..."

I whispered as I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them away from his body. I could feel the heat radiating from the most powerful part of him. Cautiously, carefully I touched him. Taking in the experience. I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head and a small sigh escaped his lips.

"Oh, baby." He softly cooed.

"Yeah, well it's my turn."

I pulled him down onto the bed with me and helped him remove my own jeans. Once we lay completely unclothed in each other's arms we'd begun the exploration of love. I touched and teased him until he could no longer stand it.

"Sarah...please I can't take it anymore."

"Hold on just a little longer, please."

I rolled over so he was on top. His muscles contracted and flexed, but he held out. Once I felt I was ready I helped guide him inside me. He rocked slow and careful, keeping pace with some far off beat only he knew of. His touch was like fire, burning everywhere. As he continued, his strokes were slower and deeper. Seconds later our cries could be heard from all over the motel.

"Oh baby, I love you." I whispered as I ran my fingers through his damp hair.

"If you only knew how much I love you. If you only knew how good it felt to feed your fire with my own," Reese whispered as he laid his head on my chest and slept.

It's been five years and I can still remember that night. Lately I've been spending my days training John on self defense and war. But my nights are always spent remembering the time I spent with my love, my heart, Kyle Reese.

THE END