PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
[ - ] Printer
Summary: A missing scene from 'Working Girls'.
Rated: TEEN
Categories: The Magnificent Seven Characters: Chris Larabee
Genres: Angst and Drama, Western
Warnings: Profanity
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6347 Read: 3172
Published: 28 Nov 2005 Updated: 28 Nov 2005

1. 1 by Susie Burton [ - ] (6347 words)

I wrote this in response to the August 2004 story challenge on the Vin Tanner Feedback and Discussion Group. Brigitta?s edict was to write a piece where Vin reveals something about his past.
English spelling has been used in this piece.


Summary: This is a missing scene from ?Working Girls?, and fits in near the end of the episode, the evening before Mary Travis is kidnapped by Wicks. Apart from the list challenge as stated above, I?m also exploring the possibility that Chris knew Lydia prior to her arriving in the area. Some dialogue from the actual episode is included in this story.
Heartfelt thanks to my husband, Mike, for his love and continued support, whilst I lost myself in my writing ? yet again!
This story hasn?t been edited, so please bear that in mind when reading. Positive or constructive feedback would be welcomed? any flames will be dealt with by way of a controlled explosion!
Susie Burton, November 2005.