PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story pairs Chris and Casey. This is a sequel to Afternoon Lessons. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, so I decided to take it a bit further. Feedback is always welcome.
After the women left, Casey charged on him furiously; "You have actually consorted with those... those lowlife, creatures?"

"It was a long time ago," he assured her as he unbuttoned his shirt

"Just the very thought that you've--"

"Not anymore," he cut in angrily; shrugging off his shirt and eyeing the steaming tub covetously. "Now, why don't you come over and scrub my back?" He grinned. "If you're a really good girl, maybe I won't spank you after all."

"Why don't you go to hell!"

He chuckled and stripped off the remainder of his clothing. As much as she wanted to kill him, Casey could not take her eyes off his glorious body as he stepped into the bath. He was all flawless, tanned, muscle and smooth flesh. She even felt a stab of sympathy, watching him settle his stiff body into the tub.

Why did he have to so frustrating and so hypnotic at the same time. She was happy yet annoyed when Nettie insisted that Chris go along with her to sell a few of their horses in Eagle Bend. Not only did Nettie insist but Chris did as well, there have been rumors of gang of horse thieves in the area and he wasn't going to the chance that Casey might fall into harms way.

Just as they approached town, a big storm erupted from the sky, sending buckets of rain pelting down on them. A big crash of thunder spooked one of the horses and sent Chris flying into a puddle of muddy water. She could still see the look on his face as she sat there trying to conceal her laughter.

A moment later, another knock sounded. Casey stormed to the door, cracked it open, and glowered at the woman, who stood smirking in the hallway.

"What is it now?" Casey demanded.

"Miss Maggie says if you'll give us Mr. Larabee's clothes, we'll get them cleaned and dry for him."

"Wonderful." Casey grabbed Chris's dirty-smelling clothes and all but hurled them at the woman before her. She slammed the door shut to the sound of Chris's insufferable laughter.

"Still angry at me, are you, Casey?" he called.

She whirled around and glowered. "What do you think? I can't believe you had the nerve to bring me to this sleazy whorehouse. Not to mention flaunting your former conquests in my face."

He winked at her solemnly. "But you're forgetting, Casey, that the hotel was full."

She huffed. "You are obviously a man who loves to torment women."

"Especially you," he teased her. Then, as she continued to glare, he added silkily, "Only you."

Fighting the scandalous tug on her senses, Casey snapped back, "I'll believe that when I see it!"

"Are you begging for a demonstration, then?"

"Are you begging for a bruising?"

Undaunted, he held up the soap. "Why don't you come shampoo my hair? It's caked with mud."

She glowered at him, then relented. "As a matter of fact, I would love to get soap in your eyes right now."

Casey crossed over and knelt beside Chris. She moved the soap through his blond locks until she had worked up a lather. He lounged back with his eyes closed and an expression of blissful pleasure covered his handsome face. Her mouth went dry as she ran her gaze over him. His chest gleamed in the dim light, his legs were beautifully shaped and covered with coarse blond hair, and his penis appeared beautiful and thick beneath the water. Fighting back a desire to wrap her fingers about the delectable shaft, she reminded herself that she was still infuriated with this scoundrel, especially for bringing her here.

Then, she saw the nasty gash on his arm and she felt her anger softening by tenderness and desire. At least he had found them some place to stay. She realized she was coming to think of him as HERS.

Oh. Lord! She might as well try to tame the wind and the rain. Still, he was hers tonight, wasn't he? That traitorous thought excited her unimaginably. She set down the soap and ran her fingers through the thick, silky mass of his hair.

He moaned. "Ah, Casey, that feels amazing."

At the husky longing in his voice, she caught a sharp breath and continued her slow massaging of his scalp. Lust was eating away at her and she had to admit that their scandalous surroundings only intensified the forbidden thrill.

She continued to bathe him, albeit with trembling hands, her fingers lingering on his smooth skin, his splendid muscles, while her fascinated gaze kept straying over his body and, all too frequently, toward the decadent crimson bed.

At last her curiosity got the better of her. "What do you suppose that mirror is for?" she asked.

He laughed. "Casey, honey, have you so little imagination?"

Ticked, Casey picked up a pitcher of water one of the women had left and emptied it over the gunslinger's head. She smirked at him as he coughed and yelled obscenities and wiped the soap out of his eyes.

"Now tell me what the mirror is for," she repeated.

All at once he stood, water sloshing of his magnificent naked body. The menacing intent in his eyes was both thrilling and frightening as he said, "On second thought, I think I'll show you."

His mouth seized hers roughly, and a sound of strangled pleasure escaped her. Her inhibitions soon went spinning off as Chris pulled down her gown and chemise and sucked her breasts, nipping her soft flesh as he impatiently tugged her garments off her body. She reeled with exhilaration and tangled her fingers in his wet hair.

A moment later, he rolled her beneath him. His eyes were blazing down into hers, his features filled with desire. With the hard tip of his penis pressed against her, he hesitated, his expression passionate, yet equally tender. Casey felt as if she would lose her mind if he did not take her now.

He stroked her cheek and smiled. He leaned over to nibble to her earlobe, and she shivered. "Give yourself to me," he urged huskily. "You always hold something back. You don't have to be afraid to let go completely with me, Casey."

His words were exciting her to a fevered pitch, making breathing difficult. Still, she managed to protest; "I... don't know what you mean."

"Oh, yes, you do." He drew back and pinned her with his passionate gaze.

Indeed, gazing up at him, she did know, and her heart pounded in delirious anticipation at the very thought still, it smarted that he was expecting so much but was willing to give so little in return.

"So I am to sacrifice my soul, just to give you one more night of passion?" she asked with uncertainty and some hurt.

All at once his expression grew very serious. "I'm afraid one more night won't do it, darling..." He paused to kiss her gently, and slipped a finger inside her until she gasped. "I think it's going to take a year of nights... possibly a lifetime of nights."

Casey squirmed, only to arch herself into a spasm of light. "I... if I do it," she whispered convulsively, digging fingers into his shoulders, "Will you show me what the mirror is for?"

"Casey!" The resolute light in his eyes promised he would show her a great deal more.

Chris aroused Casey with unhurried kisses, mating his mouth with hers, thrusting slowly and deeply with his tongue as his hands caressed her breasts. She was panting by the time he began trailing his lips down the curve of her throat. She watched him in the mirror, her gaze now shamelessly riveted as she whispered encouragements. His tongue roved in circles over her breasts, then streaked steadily lower. His lips, tongue, and hot breath trailed over her quivering belly.

"Now watch this, darling," he whispered.

How he knew she was watching them, she did not know, but when he leaned over to kiss the soft curls at the joining of her thighs, she bucked wildly and tried to wiggle free. His response was a husky chuckle as he held her down firmly, parted her thighs, and brushed his lips and tongue over her most intimate recesses. She writhed crazily and whimpered with pleasure, and then she dared to look up at the mirror again and thought she would die from the pleasure. With a groan, she ceased her struggles and let him have his way.

Hearing the sound of her surrender excited Chris to a fever pitch. He wanted to make her completely vulnerable to him, completely his. He hooked her knees over his shoulders and took his time, teasing her endlessly with feathery strokes of his tongue, roaming his hands boldly over her silken thighs and delightful bottom, feasting on her, until she moved against him and soft sobs shook her. He held her fast and sucked deeply as she cried out her climax.

Letting her knees slide down his aims, he stared up at her face. Her cheeks were burning hot, her mouth open, her eyes dazed, and her expression one of shattered ecstasy. She had given herself to him in a most intimate way and in that moment he realized he loved her.

Before he could fully contemplate this wondrous, staggering revelation, he felt her soft fingers wrap around his throbbing penis. The pleasure was agonizing. "Please," she whispered, "I want you inside me... now."

"Darling, you don't have to beg. God, I can't get enough of you!"

Chris pulled her legs up tightly around his waist. Casey felt a combined thrill of fear and lust as she realized the power he would soon unleash on her. Glancing upward again, she caught an image of his bronzed, muscled backside just as thrust into her. He filled her until she was tight and throbbing, bursting with pleasure, and she met each devouring thrust hungrily. Watching what he was doing to her excited her more unbearably by the moment. She sobbed as her pleasure grew, fascinated by the rhythmic motions of his buttocks, as he possessed her with such vitality. She breathed in ragged gasps and clawed at the sheets. He smiled as he observed her wantonly watching them.

"Do you understand fully now, darling?" be murmured between hard thrusts.

"Ah... Yes... I think I see," she panted, arching against him end prompting a forceful response.

"Are you certain?"

"Y--Yes."

A wicked laugh escaped him. "I think, that we must still take this wonderful lesson one step further."

Casey was confused, but only for a moment. She was amazed by the dispatch with which Chris withdrew from her and rolled her over onto her knees. Hot rapture flooded hot senses repeatedly as he eased into her from behind in this new and provocative position.

"Now I can't see us in the mirror," she muttered between gasps of passion.

"Oh, but I can," he replied devilishly.

Indeed, he could. Chris glanced up to see their bodies aligned so sensually and moving in perfect harmony. He caught Casey against him and slowly, thoroughly, enjoying her. He kept a forearm clamped at her waist as his free hand kneaded her breasts. The heat, the friction of her was paradise. Love welled in his heart at her moans of delight and surrender. When she moved against him, wantonly urging on, his desires broke free, hot and untamed. He drove into her tightness with deep thunderous strokes, until she cried out her climax and he shuddered in his release.




The next morning, Casey waited for Chris outside the hotel. They were to return to town after delivering the horses to the new owners. As Chris started across the street a strange feeling came over him and he immediately looked for Casey. She was standing in the street by the horses when a loud menacing sound rumbled from the far edge of town.

Chris looked and saw a stampede of horses billowing towards Casey.

"No! Casey, look out!" he screamed, as he charged over to pull her out of the way.

Casey turned, a look of horror on her face, and stood frozen. Suddenly, she felt herself being hauled aside and crashed to the ground with a thud. A few seconds later, she tried to move and found that a large body was covering her, only it wasn't Chris's.

"Get off of me!" she yelled, pounding on the man's chest.

"Ya alright darlin'? Pretty thing like you shouldn't be waiting around in the street like that. Coulda gotten yourself killed." The man sputtered as he tried to pull Casey closer to him.

"Leave me alone!" she uttered as she continued to try and extricate herself from the man's grasp. All of a sudden she felt the added weight being lifted and she saw Chris out of the corner of her eye.

"I think the lady asked ya to leave her be." Chris said, hauling the man aside.

"I don't think this is any of your business, Cowboy!" The man said, taking a swing at Chris.

He took Chris by surprise and punched him in the stomach. Chris recovered and sent the man flying to the ground. The two continued to exchange blows as Casey sat there watching, the anger and concern continuing to build.

One final jab and Chris had the man at his mercy, "And that's for calling me Cowboy!" he said, moving to Casey to ensure she was unharmed.

Casey was fine, but Chris was not. He would not admit he was hurting but Casey knew and insisted that they take the stage back to town instead of riding. Chris was not entirely happy with the arrangements, to say the least, but he liked the way Casey was fussing over him.

A while later on the stage, the two sat quietly watching one another, chatting, amicably passing the time, until the stage hit a pothole in the road and sent Chris spiraling into a world of hurt.

Casey was more certain now than ever. "You really did get hurt, didn't you?"

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Open your shirt." she ordered.

"Why, darling?" he asked, with a devilish grin.

"Don't get presumptuous with me, Mr. Larabee!" she snapped. "This examination will be purely clinical."

"Sure, Casey. Whatever you say." Smiling, he shrugged off his duster and opened a few buttons of his shirt.

"Oh, my God." Casey winced aloud, her expression crestfallen as she viewed the massive purple bruise that was already rising across Chris's beautiful chest. "You did get hurt!"

"Yes!" he agreed bitterly. "And I could use a little comfort from you, rather than all these angry glares."

She smiled at him crookedly. "If I come over there and ease your pain, will you promise not to yell at me?" She slid into the seat next to him.

"You really, really need to pay better attention to what's going on Casey, you could have been seriously hurt back there."

Her patience snapped. "Then it is acceptable for you behave recklessly, but not for me?"

He put his arm around her and grunted from the pain. His grin was forced. "You've got that exactly right."

"I really think you enjoy such childish behavior," she flared bitterly. "I'm not sure you even care whether or not you live or die. You simply cannot be happy unless you are out confronting danger, and clashing with the bad elements of society."

He gripped her chin and forced her mutinous face up his. "Casey, so far today has brought me not a bit pleasure. But all that is about to change. Will you kindly shut up and give me the comfort you promised?"

Fighting a smile, she leaned over and gave his bruise quick, kiss which only left him hauling her close and kissing her thoroughly. She moaned with pleasure as explored her mouth boldly with his tongue. It seemed like just moments ago that they had shared such sweet intimacy. She heard him grunt with more than pain as he stroked her breast. She tried to stay his hand, but he only clutched her fingers tightly to his heart.

He spoke hoarsely. "Tell me, Casey, when you thought I wanted another woman last night, did it excite you, make you jealous? Tell the truth."

"Yes," she admitted shamelessly.

"Shall I let you in on a secret?"

"What?" she questioned.

He chuckled as he stared down at her expectant face. "I'm not sure I should tell you. It will give you a lot of power, over me ya know."

Now she grinned. "That I would like. Tell me."

He shocked and thrilled her all the more when he drew her fingers boldly lower to his rock-hard erection. "Only you can do this to me."

Casey groaned. She knew she was behaving recklessly, that she should pull away at once.

Yet, feeling the rigid proof of his passion in her fingers, she could only think of how it had felt having him inside her, and how badly she wanted him. A yearning that only burned brighter when he again seized her lips in a smoldering kiss. Wantonly, she stroked him, felt him grow even harder at her touch, and imagined that delicious shaft deep inside her. Her mouth would have gone dry except for the hot, wet stroking of his tongue.

Growing extremely agitated, Chris reached out to pull down the shades in the stage.

"How long before we are home?" she asked, in a ragged breath.

"At least half an hour."

"Chris, you can't mean..?" she asked between gasps.

He heaved a convulsive breath and caressed her lower belly. "It's been too long, darling."

Casey was losing ground fast, desperately trying to hold on to some fragment of reason. "Chris, please, I don't think this is the best place to do this."

He chuckled, a low, sensual sound. "It's an irresistible challenge, isn't it."

"Chris--"

Despite her protests, as he trailed his scorching lips down her neck, unbuttoned her bodice, and murmured endearments, Casey felt herself being swept away by the potent emotions welling inside her. She felt out of control, starved for him. Her jealousy had started it all, no doubt, and the atmosphere of danger and excitement that had enveloped them that morning had only further heightened her desires. And, how easily she succumbed to the madness this gunfighter inspired! And would it be such a sin to give in to those sweet feelings one more time, especially when she quite possibly loved him?

Oh, she surely did! She leaned over and began gently kissing his bruises.

"Ah, that feels nice," he murmured thickly.

She ran her tongue over his taut nipples, slowly tantalizing him. He tangled a hand in her hair and hauled her lips back up to his. Their mouths met and fused, igniting fierce longings in them both. She clung to him as heat racked her with an intensity that made her light-headed.

"God. It's as if we haven't made loved for ages, darling," he whispered into her ear. "I need you."

"I know," she murmured achingly. "I can't seem to help myself, either."

Now his voice came rough with emotion as he slipped his hand inside her dress and caressed her bare breast. "Do you think I have no conscience, Casey? Do you think I don't know it would be better to let you go? Well, I know it, but I still crave you too much to do it."

His words and touch were so electrifying, Casey was beyond insanity. She shuddered and ran her lips over his face. He caught her under the arms, struggled to raise her, then moaned in misery. "Sit in my lap, darling. I can't lift you."

Embarrassed, she stammered. "Can you... do the rest?"

A wicked chuckle escaped him. "Undoubtedly, with some assistance from you, and until neither of us can move."

Reeling with desire, she eagerly straddled him. Within seconds, Chris had finished unbuttoning her bodice and began pulling her skirts up, her drawers down. As she quivered against him, he took the tip of her breast into his mouth and nibbled gently, while stroking between her thighs with his fingers. He teased her with light flicks of his fingers, and then, as she moved against him, he grew more bold. She was panting, almost sobbing with the delight of it. He pressed his face deeply into her bare breasts and burrowed two fingers inside her. She bucked wildly. He held her tighter. She whimpered with pleasure and dug her fingers into his shoulders. A moment later, his fingers left her and she made small, bereft sounds that ended in a squeal of pleasure as she absorbed the full length of him.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus," she gasped, feeling him so splendid, bold and unyielding inside her, and wondering if she would ever be able to breathe again.

"Move your hips, Casey," he rasped. "Don't be shy."

Looking up to meet his burning gaze, she began to move against him, at first with almost wholesome restraint, and then with a woman's raw need. Chris groaned, locked his forearms at the small of her back, and kissed her fiercely.

Making love might not have been punishment for her, but for Chris, it was hell. His ribs were a blaze of misery, and not being able to ravage her delicious body as thoroughly as he pleased was equal torture. Yet, rocking with her this way, slowly, deeply, thoroughly, brought a sense of intensely frustrating, heated delight. His heart pounded in his ears, his breath came in excruciating gasps, and every ounce of his being became centered on seeking the exquisite pleasure of release. Then she began to gasp frantically, to roll and grind her hips.

At last he decided she needed to share equally in the torment. But it was a distinct sob of pleasure he heard bursting from her as he pinned her in his lap and, with a rampage of greedy thrusts, spent himself with agonizing ecstasy inside her.

Casey shuddered and clung to Chris, after experiencing a climax that had jolted her as well. Oh, God, what had she done? Given herself once more to a man whom she knew was wrong for her!

But right now, being close to Chris like this, being cherished against his hammering heart, Casey simply felt too good to care.




Chris had been staring at Casey for a few moments; he could hardly believe they were man and wife. After the death of his wife and son, he never thought he'd be able to love anyone again. He was mistaken. Casey made him feel alive and happy, an emotion he was sure died in that fire so many years ago. He hoped she loved him as fully as he loved her. She had married him, hadn't she. Not that he gave her much of a choice though. After all, she was carrying his child.

Casey Larabee looked absolutely radiant. He found her to be far more of a temptation than the delectable food and drink. Her chestnut hair cascaded over her shoulders, and he could not wait to run his fingers through that rich silk. A flush of expectation colored her lovely cheeks, and her eyes held a glow of combined uncertainty and longing. He intended to see to it that the uncertainty soon fled her face, and that the longing was awakened into unbridled passion. He could not wait to take her in his arms and begin their marriage in earnest.

Casey found her husband's smoldering, intense expression both thrilling and unnerving. Thinking of the night to come, and of the lifelong commitment the consummation of their marriage would represent, she felt her stomach lurch slightly. Muttering an excuse, she rose and went to stand not far from the window. A soft breeze caressed her face as she stared at the magnificent lines of the trees on the horizon, etched in gold by the setting sun.

She felt Chris move up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. "Not hungry, darling?" he murmured, nibbling at her throat.

Fighting a shiver at his nearness, she turned in his arms. "Not terribly."

He frowned with concern as he stared at her, so close, so tormentingly beautiful, yet still so far away. She was his wife now, but he felt she doubted that he was truly hers.

"You know you have a baby to eat for now, too," he advised.

"I know. But I cannot help it if my appetite is not the same anymore."

He cuddled her close and kissed her forehead. "We should get you upstairs and see if there is anything delectable to tempt you with up there."

She smiled tremulously, but her eyes were troubled. "I doubt I shall be overly concerned about food up there."

"You are worried about something. What is it?" he questioned.

She nodded. "I'm worried I won't be the wife you want or need. I can't be Sarah, Chris."

"I know that, Casey, and I would never want you to be. Yes, she was very special to me, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you, 'cause I do. In many ways, more that I ever loved Sarah." he soothed. "You have nothing to worry about, Casey."

She smiled. "You always know just the right thing to say."

Chris touched the tip of her nose. "Darling, you inspire me."

He took her face in her hands. "Casey, look at me."

She lifted her gaze. He stared into her tawny brown eyes and spoke, in a matter of fact tone, "I know you are concerned I could never love you the way you need, but we're married now, and we're going to make the perfect life for each other... just you wait and see."

Her expression suddenly reflected one of guilt and she again broke free from his embrace and ran upstairs to their room in the hotel. Again he followed her, wrapping her in his embrace and holding her tightly to him. A moan escaped her as she felt the urgency of his desire rising against her backside.

"Do you know how long I've waited to be alone with you?" he murmured intensely.

She shuddered. "Yes."

"Are you afraid I'll hurt you? Hurt the baby?"

"No." The word came out choked.

"Then why the tears?" He cupped her breasts with his hands and pressed his mouth to her soft throat.

Casey sighed as the scent and heat of him made her tingle with desire. "Because when we're so intimate, I... I feel close to you, a part of you. And that frightens me."

"Because you're afraid you'll have to give me up eventually?"

"Yes."

"Not a chance!" He stroked her belly tenderly. "Remember once when I told you we might be more alike than you think?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps you are afraid of giving in to the part of yourself that is like me: the reckless, passionate streak, the very soul of the fiery independent tomboy I met back when I first came to town."

She turned to regard him with mingled curiosity and resentment. "If you mean, am I afraid of losing control of my own life, then yes, I certainly am."

Though his eyes sparkled with amusement, his tone was earnest. "Casey, you don't have to be afraid with me. You can be a passionate wanton woman or an innocent beautiful lady, whatever makes you happy. For I am convinced we can find a way to live together that will satisfy our conflicting ideals."

"Do you really believe that, Chris?" she asked with desolate hope.

He clutched her close. "I have to, darling, because the alternative is unbearable. It may take time and effort, but I know deep in my heart that we can be happy together."

She stared up at him timidly. "Oh, I hope you are right." smiled back tenderly.

"Will you make me a promise?" he asked.

"What?" she questioned.

"That at least you'll try?"

"Of course I'll try," she said feelingly.

He sighed with relief and began kissing her neck. "And will you let yourself enjoy it?"

She laughed breathlessly. "With you, how can I not?"

"Not just our moments in bed, though God knows they are paradise. I want your promise that you'll let yourself go a bit with me, not let all those worries weigh down this new beginning for us."

"I suppose that's the least you could request," she conceded with a smile. "You have my promise, then."

His passionate gaze impaled her as he lowered his face toward hers. "Tonight we will make our beginning. There will be no barriers, only you and me, and our love."

She did not answer, but her gasp of desire as he captured her lips was answer enough. He crushed her closer and she felt the hardness of his passion pressing against her. Her hands caressed his spine.

"Don't worry, darling, I shall be gentle with you," he whispered.

Chris took his wife's hand and led her to the bed. Next to it, he undressed her, removing her gown and robe. She still appeared uncertain, trembling, and her emotional sensitivity excited him all the more. He would prove himself worthy of her trust, of the total intimacy that his heart would demand. He cast his hot gaze over her ripe, beautiful body, and joy filled his being that she was his. He drew his fingers through her hair, kissed a silken chestnut strand, and inhaled the luscious, perfumed scent of her.

"My God, you are so lovely."

He touched one of her swollen breasts, and at the sound of her sharp pant, leaned over to take the dark nipple in his mouth. She emitted a cry that was half pleasure, half pain, and he quickly pulled back, gazing at her face.

"My breasts are very sensitive," she murmured.

"A state for which I'm certainly responsible?" he asked with pride.

She smiled. Then arousal seared him anew as she reached out and unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it off his muscular frame, drawing her gaze greedily over him, and then her fingers.

Chris lifted her onto the bed, slid out of his pants, and then joined her there, kissing her ardently. Their tongues played and plunged. After a long moment, he moved his lips down her throat, kissing her neck, then running his tongue over her breasts and nipples. She responded with fierce abandon, lifting his face to her nipple, encouraging him until he sucked deeply. Now her pants were of pleasure, and the way her body writhed against his, told him there was no discomfort, only delight as he stroked and sucked and kneaded the delightful, firm mounds.

He moved lower, searching the contour of her belly with his lips, seeking signs of a change. She was still very flat, and she trembled beneath him.

"I can't wait until you are large with our child," he whispered, caressing her belly with the palm of his hand, "and I can feel him moving, watch your body change with each day that passes."

"And what if he is a she?"

He chuckled, running his tongue around her navel. "A dozen or so girls first might suit nicely. As long as they look like you."

"Well they wouldn't be all that unattractive if they resembled their father some," she said breathlessly.

He stared up at her fervently. With those impassioned words, he eased his lips even lower. When he parted her thighs, she tensed, more with emotional resistance than with true shyness. Gently he held her thighs apart and whispered, "We're married, darling. Be my wife."

She shuddered and relaxed with an aching sigh. He planted hot kisses that left her squirming with pleasure and digging her fingers into his hair. When he explored her with his fingers, she gave a demented cry and tossed her head. He glanced upward, studying her expression of complete vulnerability and shattered restraint. He slid his fingers inside her and watched her reaction as she bit her lip and clutched the sheet. She was so gorgeous, with her nipples so tight with passion, her rich chestnut hair spread wide on the pillow. And she belonged to him.

By now, his blood was roaring in his ears and his penis felt ready to burst. Still, he lingered between her thighs, wanting to heighten the torment for them both. He leaned over and possessed her with his lips and tongue until she surrendered completely and succumbed to her pleasure with a feverish cry.

He stared up at her incredibly expressive face, the hot cheeks, the deeply dilated eyes, the wet, parted lips. "Do you love me, Casey?" he asked hoarsely.

Her eyes were bright with tears. "Yes. I love you, Chris."

The sound of those sweet, dearly coveted words on her lips almost brought him to tears. When he surged upward to take her, she surprised him by pushing him over, easing him back until he sat up against the headboard. The mindless look in her eyes as she straddled him compelled him to pull her to him tightly, ravishing her breast in his mouth as he roamed his hands freely over her back, her soft bottom.

"Let me..." She breathed hard. "Let me kiss you."

He released her, only to groan as she roved her lips over him, beginning at his strong neck, moving down his muscled chest. She took his hardness firmly in her fingers, raw lust raged through him. He was panting, barely able to contain the urge to grab her and take her before he spent himself in her fingers. Then she leaned over and took him in her mouth. Wet, velvety heat engulfed him. He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. A feral groan rumbled through his throat and he tangled a hand in her hair. Her tongue was performing a wild, wicked dance on his agonized penis. He could not endure it.

"Casey, you do not know what you are doing," he rasped. "My God, you are going to kill me... if I don't kill you first."

In answer, she chuckled, straightening to kiss him, and thrust her tongue deeply into his mouth. By now Chris was beyond madness. His touch was insistent, almost rough, as he caught her, lifted her, pressed her down on her back, and then positioned himself between her spread thighs. He reached down and stroked her raw pulse with his rough thumb, caressing her until she cried out. He could feel the blood roar in his ears as he entered her so slowly, barely thrusting himself into her. God, she was so hot, so tight. He was careening through a fiery haze of dementia.

So was she, writhing beneath him, whispering, "Take me, Chris. Oh, please."

"Tell me you're mine," he whispered back. "All mine."

She was sobbing. "I'm yours. I'm yours, darling."

Chris could not bear the sweetness of it. He pushed an inch deeper, felt her clenching around him. He shuddered violently, and then she lurched upward to take him, and cried out with a ragged joy that twisted his heart. He fought for restraint in a roaring haze of passion. He expressed his hunger with a wild kiss, as he possessed her with gentle, thorough strokes. He drew back and stared into her eyes, watched the wildness of desire consume her as she worried her lower lip with her teeth. He clutched her hands and interlaced her fingers with his. An exquisite arch of her hips broke his control and he lowered himself onto her, mating her mouth with his, pumping into her until they climaxed together with a shared, wanton cry.

"Casey, do not doubt for a moment that you are mine, my wife, my love. Tonight and always. I love you."

THE END