PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is for MoJo, it's only two birthdays late and only have done.  She wanted Chris hurt and memory loss and Vin to comfort him. 

I take responsibitity for all spelling mistakes.

The bust went down twisted, one of the dealer’s men recognized Ezra Standish, he pulled his gun and started shooting. Rogelio Rivera wasn't at the first couple of meetings between Hector Rizo and Eric Smith. When he saw Eric Smith (Ezra Standish), he knew the feds were onto them and needed to get his boss out of there alive, he was one of the few people in the organization that knew Hector had a twin brother, sadly Standish didn’t know any of this and it nearly cost him his life.

Manual Rizo was sitting in a limo down the street from were the gun deal was supposed to be going down. He never let anyone see him and his brother together except Rogelio. Most people in the organization didn’t know they were twin’s just one boss with different attitudes sometimes. It had always kept them safer, one could protect the others back in deals. Rogelio had a mini camera in the van so Manual could see and hear what was going on. When Rogelio pulled his gun and started shooting, he saw a blond headed man come out from behind some pallets and shoot his brother.

Manual had the driver pull up closer and the two of them snuck into the side door of the where house behind the blond man. As the two men silently crept up behind the blond man they were hidden by the pallets so they were never seen.

Vin was on the catwalk targeting and taking out the gun dealers and watching over his team. Vin sighted on Chris making sure he was ok and in the clear. Chris was partially hidden by the pallets so Vin thought he was safe. Little did they know what danger larked behind him. The shooting stopped and when Vin looked to Chris to call the all clear he was gone.

Vin got up from his prone position and at a dead run jumped off the end of the catwalk hoping his safety line was secure as he aimed his body toward Chris’ last known location. As he landed and rolled into a crouched position with his gun drawn, he started to look around for Chris and any dealers they might have missed.

“Chris, were are you? Chris… Larabee were are you?” As Vin searched the area and called over his headset looking for his team leader he heard a faint sound. By the time he stopped talking the rest of the teams were near him on the platform.

“Shhh. I hear something. Stay here and be quiet.” Vin said as he crept back slowly behind the pallets there he found Chris’ headset broken with some blood on the ground. Vin looked up, saw the side door open, and ran to see if Chris was out there, Vin tore through the open door only to see the tail end of a limo speeding away.

As Vin started to run after the limo to try and catch it Josiah and Buck stopped him knowing there was no way the sharpshooter could run that fast after the speeding car. Vin growled and shrugged out of the two men’s hold on him.

“What the hell are you two doin’?” Vin snapped at them. “Let go a me!!”

“Vin, even you can’t run that fast. You know that there is no way you could have caught that car. Let’s just hope that it appears on the video we had outside.” Josiah said. “That way we can get plates and track them down.”
“We better do it soon or Chris’ll be dead and I’ll be comin’ after your hides for stoppin’ me.” Vin said and walked away.

The four men looked at each other knowing that if they didn’t find Chris alive Vin would soon follow.

Buck headed out to the communications van to talk to JD Dunne about the outside camera while the rest of the team headed back to do cleanup.

Josiah pulled out his cell phone and made a call he didn’t want to have to do. “AD Travis? Yes, this is Sanchez. We have a situation Sir. During our op someone kidnapped Chris. Who kidnapped him? Right now we have no idea and no info to go on. We gave surveillance video but we don’t know if it caught anything.” As Josiah listened to what the Assistant Director said he realized the one of the gun dealers was still alive, he ran over to the man and called for the medics. “Alright Sir, we’ll let the other teams handle the clean up and we’ll start looking for clues to find him. I appreciate you calling in the other teams to help in both cases. Yes, we’ll keep you informed of everything.” Josiah said and hung up the phone.

The paramedics examined the injured man and got him ready for transport to the hospital. They told Josiah that the man had lost a lot of blood and had been shot a couple of times. They didn’t know if he would make it or not.

“I want a police officer to be with him at all times from the moment he leaves here until he is in surgery and after that. I’ll make sure a man is posted 24/7 just inform the hospital that he is a potential witness and could be in danger when you arrive at the hospital. Thanks.” Josiah said as he pulled in the nearest police officer to him. “I want 24 hr protection on this man, he has information we need. The minute he wakes up I want you to call me.” Josiah said and handed the officer his card.

Officer Daniels took the card and understood the request. “You have my word on it Sir, he’ll be watched like a hawk, if there is anything we can do to help you find Chris let us know. We take care of our own even if Chris left us for the ATF, he’s a good man.”

Josiah nodded his thanks and walked away. It was time to calm down the time bomb that was Vin Tanner. Vin was breaking down his rifle and handing over to the leader of Team 3, who had assisted on the bust, when Josiah reached them.

“Vin, I just got off the phone with Travis, he said we can start working on finding Chris while Team 3 and 5, they’re on their way now, handle the mop up. We found one of the suspects alive and he’s on his way to the hospital now. I’ve sent Officer Daniels with him to stand guard and as soon as he is awake we’ll get a call.” Josiah told the young man, he didn’t want Vin to know that the man was seriously injured and may not pull through just yet. The sharpshooter was having a difficult time as it was keeping his cool and trying to focus on the task at hand.

“Thanks, Josiah, I appreciate you doin’ all that. I’m going to check out the van and see if I can find any clues.” Vin said and walked away. Vin was pissed off, upset and scared all at once. He couldn’t lose Larabee now, not now. Saturday was a milestone in their relationship and they had planned to celebrate their five-year anniversary with all their friends. Vin stopped and took a deep breath and focused on finding Chris. He needed to focus on finding him and not the fear that when they did he might be dead.

Buck walked out to the communications van to have JD start looking though all the video of the outside of the where house. When he arrived at the van, he immediately knew there was something wrong. He slowly drew his gun and quietly pulled the half open door wide open.

“FREEZE!! ATF!!” Buck shouted and came around the door to peak in making sure no one had a gun ready to shoot him. What he found was a gagged and tied up JD trying to get loose.

Meanwhile……..

Chris slowly started to come around while riding on the floor of the limo, when he tried to reach his aching head he realized he was tied up. His head was whipped around to look into the angry eyes of Manual Rizo. “I just killed you!” Chris said in a stunned voice.

“No, you just killed my twin brother Hector, Agent Larabee. I am Manual Rizo, I am going to make you pay for what you did to my brother, and no one will find you. Manual said as he knocked Chris out again. “Before I kill you I will play with that fine body and you will beg me to keep you alive but my pleasure will be to kill you after I and my men have you.” He said as he ran a hand down Chris’ slack cheek and let his head fall to the floor.

Manual had turned off the video screen when they went into the warehouse or he would have seen that Rogelio Rivera was still alive and on his way to the hospital.

Two hours later………..

“I got something.” Vin said as he held up his hand showing the mini camera. “That’s how they knew to take Chris I bet. They saw the bust go down.”

“Yeah well we didn’t get them on video, they shut off all the camera’s when they hit the van and tied up JD.” Buck said on a sigh.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chris slowly started to come awake again, keeping his eyes closed like Vin had taught him, until he could figure out were he was and if he was alone. As conciseness crept in Chris realized he was cold and hurting all over his body and that he couldn’t move, he could also hear voices in the distance but none close to him. He slowly opened his eyes part way seeing that he was naked and strapped into a bondage chair it was all straps with just enough support to keep you in place. He was in a seated position with chains holding his legs spread out and chained to the floor. His arms were shoulder level but away from his body and strapped in so he couldn’t reach across to try and undo the straps. There had been something in his mouth while he was unconscious he could taste the rubber on his teeth.

Realization hit him like a bolt of lightening; he’d been raped while he was unconscious. He could feel the pain in his ass from the stretching, when he looked at the ground beneath him he saw blood mingled with cum on the floor. He’d been raped more than once. Oh God Vin please find me soon he thought.

Manual looked up, saw that his prisoner was awake, and made his way over to him. “Well you have finally woken up now the fun can really begin Agent Larabee.” Manual said as he ran a hand down Chris’ chest to his exposed groin. Manual grabbed Chris’ cock and squeezed hard eliciting a pained moan from the confined agent and he smiled at that. Manual wasn’t known to be a nice man an when he took a male lover they usually wound up dead from the brutality they had to endure. Manual was a cruel man and doubly so now that this man had killed his brother. Chris Larabee would be his plaything while he tortured him to death in payment for his brothers’ death. Only the blond agent would die a slow pain filled death.

“I shot you dead how can you be here now?” Chris asked through gritted teeth as the pain in his cock increased.

“You killed my twin brother Hector not me. Very few people knew we were twins; we have kept our secret to protect us. Hector did the final buy and I did a lot of the research and we were never seen together.” Manual said as he released Chris’ cock and walked behind him running his hands over Chris’ body. “You are a find specimen Agent Larabee, it’s going to be a great pleasure to take what I want from you and when I’m done kill you. You see, your men have no clue as to were you are or who has you even, so I have all the time in the world to enjoy myself. And I will again now.” Manual stopped behind Chris, pulled down his pants and gave his already hard cock a few strokes while reaching for the lube in his pocket to make it easier to slide into his hostage. Manual wanted Chris dead badly but his perversion wanted to fuck the beautiful body many times before he destroyed it.

Manual lubed up his hard cock and forcefully rammed it into the unwilling body before him. Chris screamed at the sudden intrusion but couldn’t get away from the pain. Manual slammed into Chris’ body hard and fast holding Chris’ hips to give him more support as he pounded into his unwilling victim. It only took a few short minutes for him to reach his climax and he shot it deep into Chris’ body as Chris tried to squirm way from the offending intrusion. When Manual was done he pulled himself out of Chris and wiped the blood and cum from his softened cock before tucking himself back into his pants.

Chris was panting in pain from the intrusion trying to hold on to the knowledge that no matter what Vin would find him before it was too late. Blood and cum slowly dripped from Chris as he drifted into unconscious again. Thoughts of Vin running around his head.

Manual laughed as he walked away telling his bodyguard Roberto to let him know the next time the agent woke up. He might let him eat and drink before he took him again, he’d never had a white man before and it felt really good to have a Federal agent as tough as Chris Larabee at his mercy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Vin felt a sudden pain and dropped to his knees he hurt so badly. Buck and Nathan rushed over to him to see what was wrong.

“Vin, Vin, What’s wrong? What happened? VIN!!” Nathan yelled at the pained man.

“Oh God, Chris is in so much pain I can feel it. We have to find him soon or he’s dead. Oh God it hurts so bad.” Vin said as they tried to help him to the nearest box to sit on.

“Vin how bad is it? I know you and Chris have that crazy mind thing but damn I’ve never known either one of you to feel each others pain like this.” Buck stated as he tried to help Vin work through the pain.

“I don’t know exactly what their doing to him but he is in terrible pain. Not just physical neither but emotional too. It’s bad Buck, I’ve never left anything like this before. Chris and I have sometimes felt each others hurts but not like this.” Vin said.

Nathan brought over a water bottle and some pain meds for Vin to take. But he shook off the meds and drank down the water.

Vin, you were just in so much pain you couldn’t move now take these and let them help you.” Nathan pleaded with the young agent.

“No Nathan, it wasn’t my pain I was feeling it was Chris’. I gotta stay alert to be able to find him and if I take them damn pills I won’t be.” Vin said shaking his head no. “We need to find him and bring him home. Let’s let the other teams finish the clean up while we head over to the hospital and talk to the one we found alive. Maybe he’d be willing to talk when once he knows his boss is dead.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was already twenty four hours since the bust had gone down and the team was sprawled around the waiting room waiting for Rogelio Rivera to get out of surgery and recovery so the could question him.

Rogelio Rivera had just come out of surgery when the six men showed up at his hospital room. He was still groggy and surprised that he was still alive and in the hospital. He knew the boss would be upset about his brother being killed so he was a little worried about his own safety.

Vin decided that Buck and Josiah should question the prisoner fearing he might kill the guy to get the answers they needed. If Buck and Josiah couldn’t get through to him then Vin would step in and show the man how an Indian would get information. Vin had been raised with the tribes for a while so he had learned a thing or two about information gathering from the enemy.

After a half hour of trying to get the injured man to talk Buck and Josiah left the hospital room frustrated that he wouldn’t talk then the Doctor made them leave stating the man was just out of surgery and heeded rest.

“He knows something but is more afraid of whoever he’s protecting than us.” Buck said in a frustrated voice.

“I agree, he is hiding something and is fearful for his life.” Josiah said.

“I have a plan, whoever he’s afraid of has seen us, remember the video in the van? This is what I want to do.” Vin said and spent the next hour planning how they were going to get whoever Rogelio Rivera was trying to protect to come after the injured man.

As the six men left the hospital to start putting their plan into action, Vin had the wind knocked out of him. He knew that Chris was being tortured again and the intense pain he was feeling was nothing compared to what Chris was going through.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Manual was in a hungry mood so he sent a message to his bodyguard to come to the office.

Roberto walked in and quietly waited for his bosses orders.

“Roberto, give the agent some water and let him clean up somewhat in that bathroom down there. When he is done I want him chained up to the ceiling and the floor I think he has had enough of sitting and I want to use my new toy on him. I want him stretched out for this.” Manual laughed as he played with his cat-o-nine tails.

“Si, Senor, I will have him ready for you within the hour.” Roberto said as he turned to leave.

When the man walked out of the room he felt a little sorrow for the blond agent. Roberto had seen many a time his boss had tortured, raped and abused people for his own pleasure and those were men who at first were willing partners for Manuals sadist pleasures. The man in the torture room now was unwilling and in a short time Manual would turn his broken body over to the other men on the payroll to teach a lesson to the ATF for trying to take him down. Agent Larabee would be nothing more then a bloody mess by the time everyone was done with him and he would be killed and his body dumped in front of the Federal building.

A little while later……..

“Thank you Roberto you did well. The pig is cleaned up and ready for more.” Manual said as he circled Chris’ hanging body.

Chris had passed out from the pain and was still unconscious when Manual came back into the room. As Manual hit Chris’ back with the tails his body twitched with the pain, after five hits across his back Manual had Roberto throw salted water onto the open wounds and blisters. Chris screamed awake at the searing pain. As Manual continued to hit Chris’ back Roberto kept throwing the salted water onto the tortured skin. By the time Manual came to ten hits on Chris’ back the blond was hoarse from screaming, he was near silently whimpering and begging for the torture to stop. Luckily for the ATF agent neither man had heard his pleas or they would have continued.
Manual stepped back to take a look and admire his handy work as he slipped his hand down to the front of his pants and rubbed his hard, aching cock. He was going to have this blond pig again weather the man was awake or not he didn’t care. He just wanted to plunge he cock into the unwilling body before him. He liked when they all tried to fight it made the taking all that much more satisfying.

He stepped up to Chris and while undoing his pants and releasing his already weeping cock. Manual reached up and wiped his hand down Chris’ bloody and water laden back and wiped it over his cock, he thought that should be enough of a lubricant especially since the blood and salted water had run down Chris’ back and down the creak of his ass. Manual pulled Chris’ cheeks apart and plunged himself into Chris’ already bruised and torn hole. Chris screamed out silently since his voice was already gone and passed out from the pain. A few minutes later Manual emptied himself into the unconscious man. He cleaned himself off and left the room telling Roberto to clean up the mess and leave the agent like that all night.

When Roberto turned around to see to the ATF agent, he saw blood running down his legs to puddle on the floor beneath him. Roberto got a clean bucket of water, washed down Chris’ torn back, and then cleaned all the water and blood from the floor. When he left the room the floor was clean of blood and the blond was still suspended from the ceiling unconscious, he turned out the light and closed the door behind him. He figured the white man wouldn’t wake up again tonight.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

By the end of the second day of trying to find Chris Vin was exhausted. The torture that Chris was enduring was taking it’s toll on the younger man. The mental connection they shared gave him the unfortunate ability to feel everything that was being done to his partner. Vin’s mind and body hurt first from lack of sleep and secondly from the pain he could almost feel as his own. He knew that if they didn’t find their leader soon it would be to late. Vin could feel the connection starting to get weaker as Chris’ body got weaker.

“Vin, why don’t you go lie down for a few minutes and try to get some rest, your gonna drop soon and Chris is gonna need you strong.” Nathan told his young team mate.

Vin thought about it for a few minutes ready to protest but then thought better of it and went into Chris’ office closing the door lay down on the couch in there. He knew that he needed the quiet time to try and reach Chris to let him know they were looking for him and would never give up. He closed his eyes and concentrated on sending his lover a message of love and hope that they would find him soon.

“That was easy.” JD commented to the rest of the team.

“A little too easy, JD.” Buck agreed.

“I think Vin knows he’s out numbered here and also that he can try to connect with Chris if he is alone and quiet.” Josiah stated.

“I agree Mr. Sanchez. Mr.’s Larabee and Tanner have that unique bond that we have witnessed many a time now and maybe Mr. Tanner can reach across space to help our leader to hang on until we can rescue him. I, for one, have never seen this kind of reaction from either man in a bad situation. For Mr. Tanner to start feeling Mr. Larabees’ torture must be truly painful for both men.” Ezra said with a great deal of sadness.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As Vin relaxed into a restless sleep he kept Chris his focus so he could try and reach out to him. In the blackness he could feel Chris trying to reach out to him as well.

Chris hung in the darkened room letting his mind wander to other thoughts. He tried to search out Vin in all the whirling thoughts running around his head. He could see his life with Sarah it had only lasted a little more then five years when she and his only son Adam were taken from him. The pain and loss he felt he thought he would never get over.

Then one day a long-haired smart-assed bounty hunter showed up at an ATF bust trying to bring in a bounty. The two men became fast friends and after a year had become lovers. Chris never thought he’d find love again, he loved Sarah with everything he had in him and he thought he had nothing to offer anyone else let alone another man.

But Vin Tanner wasn’t just another man, he was his other half of his soul. Chris knew he had come home to were he was supposed to be when he finally admitted how much he loved and was in love with Vin. Vin was his whole world, mind, body and soul. Sarah never filled the places in his heart and soul that Vin did.

When the two men kissed it was always like a connection being opened they could feel and be felt by the other. Chris mussed Vin always loved his kisses they always lead to something wonderful and he felt the same about Vins kisses.

For Vin it was the first time he could totally and completely trust someone. Vin had been hurt so many times before he never let anyone get near him let alone touch him. He had planned on living alone and never loving anyone until a blond haired, green eyed smug ATF leader walked into the middle of his bust.

Chris’ heart was saddened knowing that if he wasn’t found soon he’d be dead and Vin would never recover. The young man would never let anyone else in again. Chris was the only one now and forever. He knew that if anything had ever happened to Vin he’d be the same way. Neither one of them would want to live without the other.

Suddenly he could feel him, Vin was reaching out to him telling him to hold on they’d find him soon. “hold on Cowboy, I’m on my way just hold on until I can find you. I love you.” Chris heard Vin’s voice whisper.

“Vin, I hear you. I’ll try Cowboy but it’s hard. I don’t know how long I can take the pain. Find me soon, I need you.” Vin heard Chris whisper as he searched the darkness for him. “I love you Vin always remember that.” And he was gone.
Vin woke with a start. He knew he felt Chris’ presence and now he had to find the man. It was about four in the morning and when he stepped out of Chris’ office, the whole team was sleeping either on the floor or on their desks having spent half the night ironing out the plans to bring out the ringleader who held Chris captive.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The news broke at 8:00 am. Every TV channel had the late breaking story about a survivor from the gun bust that had gone bad and that he was cooperating with the local ATF team and the Police department.
The man was still recovering from gun shot wounds and would be in Denver Memorial Hospital for some time to come.

At 8:05 Rogelio Rivera knew he was a dead man, Manual Rizo would not tolerate a snitch. Rogelio knew that he had to deal with the ATF before Manual sent someone to try to kill him.

The same time across town…..

“ROBERTO!!! GET IN HERE NOW!” Manual screamed out of the door to his office. Roberto dropped his cup of coffee and ran into the boss’s office.

“Si Boss.” Roberto said trying to catch his breath.

“Go to the hospital and find out who the police have and kill them. Remind them that disloyalty gets you death in this organization.” Manual said slamming his hands on his desk. “This could be a ploy by the police but I don’t want to take any chances. Report back to me as soon as it’s done. Then I will take my last pleasure with our guest then let the men have him before I personally kill him.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Vin’s plan was to have agents protecting their unwilling witness but not have a police officer stationed at his door. They didn’t want any officers hurt just incase something went wrong. Since team 7 had to have been seen by whoever took Chris they couldn’t stake out the hospital so they had teams 3 and 5 do it dressed as orderly’s and other odd hospital staff all watching Rogelio’s room.

Rogelio had cooperated with the ATF agents and gave them all the information they needed. They were surprised to find out that Hector had a twin brother Manual who was a sick sadist that took perverse pleasure in torturing and raping men for his own personal satisfaction. Vin was sick after hearing that, he now knew what Chris had been going though but Vin would still get the shock of his life when they finally found Chris.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Manual was angry and he wanted to hurt something or someone. He grabbed his favorite riding crop from the wall were it hung and headed down to his prisoner. He had decided to not wait for Roberto to call him he was going to beat then fuck the ATF agent until he got tired of it then he would let his men have fun with his spoils.

Chris’ back was covered in welts and torn flesh, skin was tight so it hurt when he tried to move so he didn’t move. He was numb from hanging from the ceiling he couldn’t feel his fingers or mover his wrists anymore. He had his eyes closed when the door burst open and the lights were turned on.

“Agent Larabee, the time has come for me to take my pleasure then kill you.” Manual said and slapped Chris across the face. “You will be awake for this round and you don’t get to pass out from the pain this time. See Agent Larabee I have this lovely syringe filled with speed to keep you up while I have my fun with this riding crop.” He injected Chris with it and he had an immediate reaction. Chris could feel his blood racing through his veins and his whole body felt like it was alive with electricity running though him. The worst part for Chris was that his cock got hard with the drug in his system. Manual smiled at that and proceeded to brutally yank on Chris’ cock until it exploded with a painful climax. Chris tried to stop his body from betraying him but he couldn’t.

Manual stood in front of Chris so he could see what was about to happen. Manual proceeded to beat Chris about he shoulders, chest, groin area and thighs. He also hit Chris across the face a few times with the crop causing Chris’ nose to bleed and lips to split and bleed. As Manual beat Chris with one hand his other hand had pulled out his cock and he was stroking it getting it ready to impale Chris again.

Chris could feel Vin was close and he tried to concentrate on letting his lover know were he was but Manual had come around to Chris’ back and started to press into him. Chris’ horse cries couldn’t be heard outside of the room they were so weak. The pain was so great something in Chris snapped and his eyes rolled up in his head he passed out as his mind went blank and lost the connection with Vin.

Manual thought he had broken the man he was forcing himself on so he decided this time to take his time. He knew that when he was done all of his men would line up to do whatever they wanted to the blond agent. They all hated the feds and this one was on the top of their list.

As Vin, Buck and Nathan drew closer to the room were Chris was being tortured Vin felt the bond between him and Chris very strongly. Suddenly Vin doubled over in pain, then he couldn’t feel Chris anymore.

“Are you alright?” Nathan asked as the all kneeled around the downed man.

“He’s in so much pain Nathan but I can’t feel ‘im anymore like something gave in him and now our connection is gone.” Vin said in a pained voice.

“You ok to keep moving or should we go on without you?” Buck asked as he rubbed Vin’s back.

“No, I’m fine. Let’s go find him.” Vin said as he got to his feet and let the way to the room.

Just as Manual finished pumping his seed into Chris the door burst open, Vin, Buck and Nathan came charging into the room with guns drawn. The horror of what they were seeing momentarily freezing them in place. Before Manual could move Vin pulled the trigger and shot him dead.

With tears in his eyes Vin ran over to his lover trying to sooth him. Buck and Nathan snapped out of it and rushed forward looking for a way to lower Chris down from his chains.

Within minutes the had their leader down, while Nathan started to check him over Buck rubbed his arms trying to get his circulation going.

Vin dropped down by his lovers side and pulled Chris into his arms and held him there stroking his hair and talking softly to him.

Nathan called for the Paramedics to bring down the gurney and lots of fluids and blankets.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

He woke up slowly taking in the sounds and smells of a strange room, as awareness slowly drifted in Chris realized he was in a hospital room but he couldn’t remember how or why he was there. Suddenly panic set in as he realized he couldn’t remember anything including his name. He only knew he hurt from head to toe and tried to figure out why but the pain in his head was to great and he moaned softly.

Chris opened his eyes to see a man sitting next to him sound asleep. The man was scruffy with long unruly light brown hair and wonder who this man was. He studied him for several minutes until the Doctor walked in to check on his patient to see that he was awake. He had made the other five men wait outside until he’d had a chance to examine the injured man when once he showed signs of waking up.

Dr. Smith gently woke Vin and made him leave the room before the young man could open his mouth to say anything. He then turned to the quiet man in the bed.

“Ah, Mr. Larabee, I see your finally awake, how are you feeling?” The Dr. asked.

“Who?” The blond asked.

“Your name is Chris Larabee don’t you remember?” The Dr. questioned, this was a serious side affect they had not expected.

“I don’t know who I am or why I’m here.” Chris said a little frightened that what he was saying was true. The more awake he became he realized that he didn’t remember anything and started to panic.

“Calm down Chris it’ll be alright. You’ve had a major trauma and your mind isn’t ready to accept what has happened to you right now. We have to focus on getting your body healed then we’ll work on getting your memory back ok?”
Chris started to get frantic and tried to get up out of the bed. “I’ve gotta get out of here, I can’t stay here.”

The Dr. reached out to stop Chris and hit the Morphine drip at the same time to make the frantic man calm down and sleep again. Chris’ struggles slowly got weaker as the medicine slowly started to work on him.

The Dr. finished checking Chris over and was satisfied that he was healing ok and left him in the capable hands of the nurse attending him.

When he walked out of the room, seven pairs of eyes were on him in an instant. Chris Larabee’s team had been waiting hours to hear some good news and shortly before he went in to check on the now sleeping man their boss, AD Travis, had shown up wanting some answers also and he didn’t much good news to tell them.

He ran his hand through his hair, straightened his shoulders, and made his way over the men waiting so expectantly for some good news regarding their friend and leader.

“Gentleman,” The doctor started, “Let me finish all of what I have to say before you bombard me with a million questions ok?” He asked waiting for all seven heads to agree before he began the complicated explanation he was about to give.

Once they all agreed, he started his explanation. “Mr. Larabee woke up for a few minutes and seemed coherent. All of his vital signs are good and the injuries seem to be responding to the medications and antibiotics we have him on. Now here comes the bad news, Mr. Larabee doesn’t seem to remember anything at the moment. The trauma his body received seems to have shut down his memory for the time being. I don’t know any more then this right now, we’ll just have to wait and see how things go. Let’s give him a few days to rest and recover. I’ll have our favorite shrink come and talk to him the next time he wakes up. Then we’ll see were Chris’ memory is.

Now, if you want to see him I’ll allow one of you at time so it’s not so over whelming for him. But, please don’t try to force him to remember you at this time. He’s in a fragile state of mind and if pushed he may never remember.”

Vin headed for the door and hesitated once he got there. He turned to the rest of the men standing around the Doctor and nodded before going in.

Vin slowly walked into the room and stood at the door looking at the man he loved more than life itself. Chris was covered in bandages with monitors attached to the few spots that didn’t have bruises or cuts. His hair was messed up and he looked peaceful and untroubled while he was sleeping. It was hard for Vin to look at him and realize that if Chris woke up right now he wouldn’t remember him. It broke his heart to know that it took so long to find Chris and all the pain the man suffered was because he had failed him. Vin slumped down on the floor by the door and let out a pained sob as he covered his face with his hands and let the silent tears fall.

TBC