PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Aliens - Ripley's Daughter artwork by Tarlan


It's been two days since HICKS, RIPLEY, MORSE and NEWT left Fury 161, and they are now on board the ship Auriga. It was 718 meters in width and 638 meters in height. HICKS and MORSE had been locked up in separate rooms. NEWT had been put with a dozen other kids who were slightly older then her. RIPLEY had been taken by DR. WREN and group of other scientists. They were five days away from planet Earth. Two marines were dragging a body. They pushed a button on the wall, which opened a door. They then chucked the body inside the room and locked the door. The person laid on the ground. The person was almost bald and rolled over so that her face was visible. It was RIPLEY. She was wearing the same clothes she wore on Fury 161, except there was a rip where her chest would be. She sat up and sighed. She looked at her chest and saw there was a long scar down her chest.

RIPLEY: They have it...my baby...

She started to cry, and leaned against a wall.

DR. WREN was with a group of scientists, himself a man, and two other men, and one woman. They were all gathered round a table and staring at a glass tube, which had the queen chestbuster inside it.

DR. GEDIMAN: Magnificent...truly splendid.

DR. WREN: When is GENERAL PEREZ arriving?

DR. WILLIAMSON: Any second now

Suddenly a door opened and GENERAL PEREZ entered the room where the scientists were all gathered, accompanied by BISHOP II and two marines, named FRANK and BILL.

DR. WREN: We have it...

BISHOP II: Let me see!

BISHOP II ran over to the table and stared at the alien.

BISHOP II: It's beautiful...

DR. GEDIMAN: Have you repaired the droid?

BISHOP II: We couldn't, it was too heavily damaged

DR. GEDIMAN: But we need him, he knows all about these specimens!

GENERAL PEREZ: What about RIPLEY? She's had three encounters with these things before, surely she knows?!

BISHOP II: You misunderstand me, I said I couldn't repair the droid, but that doesn't mean I didn't get the information we need from him.

DR. WREN: Yes of course, we can re-boot him for a short period of time, we can ask all we need to know then.

BISHOP II: Exactly...

DR. SPRAGUE: Do you have him here?

BISHOP: Yes...

A marine carrying a bag walked closer to the table and placed the bag on top of the table. BISHOP II pulled out from the bag, BISHOP who was as worse as ever.

GENERAL PEREZ: Now what?

DR. WREN: Wire him up, DR. GEDIMAN.

DR. GEDIMAN plugged in a wire to the wall, then connected the other side of the wire into BISHOP. BISHOP's eyes flickered on and he moved very slowly. BISHOP II bent down so that they were face to face.

BISHOP II: Hello there, BISHOP, do you know who I am?

BISHOP: You're...m..my creator...

BISHOP II: That's right, and I'd like to ask you a few questions about your trip to LV-426

BISHOP: What do you want...to know?

DR. GEDIMAN: What was it like? Being there in there natural habitat?

BISHOP: Not pleasant...we lost...too many...all dead...

BISHOP II: I'm sorry to hear that. Was it the aliens who killed them?

BISHOP: And Burke's fault...betrayed us... wanted the species alive...wanted to bring them back to earth...

BISHOP II: That was your task BISHOP. You were suppose to bring back one of them, why didn't you?

BISHOP: It is impossible for me to harm a human person...

BISHOP II: We programmed you to bring one back didn't we?

BISHOP: I tried...and I did...

BISHOP II: You did?

BISHOP: Yes, I found an alien on LV-426 injured, it had no legs. It was crawling towards our second drop ship when I was waiting for RIPLEY who had gone to save NEWT from the aliens. It was carrying an egg and I helped it on board. I hid it in the drop ship, and the egg must have opened on the Sulaco and that is why NEWT and RIPLEY were impregnated with it. It was a super egg, which had a super facehugger in it.

GENERAL PEREZ: Enough of this history shit. Tell us how the aliens evolve, how they produce, everything you know about there living.

BISHOP: It starts with an egg...

GENERAL PEREZ: An egg?

DR. WREN: It must have a similar life cycle to a lizard. What's inside the egg?

BISHOP went silent.

DR. GEDIMAN: He's running out of power...

DR. WREN: What's inside the egg, BISHOP?!

BISHOP: An...an alien...

DR. WILLIAMSON: Like the one here?

She pointed to the chestbuster. With great difficulty BISHOP turned his head to the chestbuster.

BISHOP: No... it was a different form of the alien. We named it a facehugger...it plants the alien inside you then dies...the alien inside you evolves into one of those and bursts out of your chest...killing its host.

DR. WREN: Fascinating... Then what?

BISHOP: It grows in a few hours into an adult alien...

BISHOP II: Is that it?

GENERAL PEREZ: I find it hard to believe that these aliens killed a 1st class squad team, which was heavily armoured.

BISHOP: They have acid for blood...and a tail...

DR. WREN: Yes we know. We have one on board, we know almost everything about the aliens now...

BISHOP: No you don't...

DR. GEDIMAN: How do they communicate with each other?

BISHOP: I don't know...but they work together like lions...in packs...but they're smarter...smarter then dolphins...smarter then any animal known to mankind...

DR. GEDIMAN: Nearly all his power is gone. Anything else you want to ask him?

BISHOP II: Yes...how do the eggs form?

BISHOP: I'm not sure...but I think there queen lays eggs somehow... The queen is different from the others though...bigger...stronger...their leader...

DR. WREN: Do you know what type of alien baby this is?

DR. WREN pointed to the chestbuster.

BISHOP: It's a queen...it's RIPLEY's daughter...

Everyone started to talk excitingly.

BISHOP: Are the others okay? RIPLEY...NEWT...HICKS...?

GENERAL PEREZ: They're fine, in fact GENERAL SPEARS was just about to go and see HICKS.

BISHOP: I'm glad they're okay...look after them...

GENERAL PEREZ: Oh we will, don't you worry.

BISHOP smiled, then DR. GEDIMAN pulled the plug out and BISHOP lay motionless on the table.

DR. WREN: We need hosts if we are to do these experiments, GENERAL PEREZ.

GENERAL PEREZ: Not a problem, a friend of mine is coming here; he has stolen some goods off a ship and has five hostages. We can use those hostages as hosts.

GENERAL PEREZ left the room, with FRANK and BILL.




HICKS was locked in a room by himself, sitting on a small dirty bed. He was thinking of the past three month's. APONE, DRAKE, HUDSON, VASQUEZ all dying on LV-426. CLEMENS, DILLON, AARON all dead on Fury 161. NEWT and RIPLEY taken away, both somewhere on this ship. MORSE in the room next to him, locked up like himself.

MORSE: Ooooooh for fuck sake! How long do we have to stay in here for?!

HICKS: About five days...

MORSE: Fucking great!

HICKS: You know were going to have a life time in prison once at gateway station.

MORSE: Nooo, I thought they were going to take us to a theme park. Of course I know.

HICKS: Then why so eager to leave this place?

MORSE: Because I need a fucking shave! I got patches of hair growing everywhere! I look like a fucking wanker!

HICKS looked in a broken mirror. His hair had grown more or less into what it looked like before he had crashed landed on Fiorini 161. A door was heard opening from down the corridor.

MORSE: Finally!

HICKS heard MORSE's door open and two marines walked in with GENERAL SPEARS.

MORSE: Good morning sunshines. I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten me. I would like to make a complaint about this place, one is you need more cigars, second is you need to let me have a shave...

GENERAL SPEARS: How much do you know about the aliens?

MORSE: I know a lot, but I aint giving you shit!

MORSE spat at GENERAL SPEARS shoes.

GENERAL SPEARS: Very well, boys. You know what to do...

GENERAL SPEARS closed the door, and the two marines started to beat MORSE. GENERAL SPEARS entered HICKS' room.

GENERAL SPEARS: So how are you, corporal?

HICKS didn't answer.

GENERAL SPEARS: I have just found out that you were the corporal on the mission to LV-426. You've seen these aliens in their natural habitats. You know more about these aliens than we do. Does anyone know about these species except for you, MORSE, RIPLEY and NEWT? Anyone besides the company? And you fuckers?

HICKS said nothing. Spears hit HICKS around the face. HICKS fell to the ground, and spat out blood.

GENERAL SPEARS: Want to tell me now?

HICKS spat out more blood, at Spears face.

GENERAL SPEARS: You little shit...you know I know more about you than you think I do. I know about your past, HICKS...keep that I mind.

He hit HICKS again, around the face.

GENERAL SPEARS: As soon as the queen lays its eggs, you...and MORSE will be one of the first hosts...maybe even NEWT?

HICKS said nothing. GENERAL SPEARS hit him one last time, then left the room.

GENERAL SPEARS: C'mon boys leave the piece of shit.

The two marines gave MORSE a last kick, then left with GENERAL SPEARS.

MORSE: Fucking great...

HICKS: Are you okay?

MORSE: Yeah...ow shit...yeah I'm fine...

HICKS sighed. If they had already taken the alien out of RIPLEY, then it would be less than a day before the queen would start laying its eggs. HICKS had to think of a plan, and fast to save him and everyone else.




RIPLEY was sitting down on a chair, in a room and was facing DR. WILLIAMSON who was sitting on a chair opposite RIPLEY.

DR. WILLIAMSON: How are you feeling?

RIPLEY: Fine...a bit tired but fine...

DR. WILLIAMSON: We have gathered information by the android BISHOP on the aliens. We know a lot now about them, we know all about your mission to LV-426 so everything you know about the aliens up to the end of that mission we know about. Now is there anything else you know, that you learned about the alien on Fury 161?

RIPLEY:...no

DR. WILLIAMSON: Okay RIPLEY, alright.

RIPLEY: Where is my daughter?

DR. WILLIAMSON: Who? Are you talking about NEWT? We have her, she's safe she's been put with some other kids her age.

RIPLEY: I'm glad that she's okay...but I meant my other daughter...

DR. WILLIAMSON: Who? Amy?

RIPLEY: No...no I know she's dead...I'm talking about my second daughter, my alien daughter.

DR. WILLIAMSON stared at her for a while, shocked at RIPLEY's words.

DR. WILLIAMSON: We have her here; she's growing as we speak.

RIPLEY: just thinking... I've spent about 58 years knowing about these aliens...58 years I have hated them. I've done everything I can to stop them, to kill them. I hate them all...not just the aliens but the company to...it's all their fault. They don't care how many people get hurt...they just want it. They don't care that DILLON died, they don't care that BRETT and PARKER died. They don't give a shit that HUDSON and VASQUEZ and 157 colonists have died. Give me a moment...yes...yes about 200 people have died...just so they could get this species. In about a year though it won't be 200 deaths, it will be 2,000,000 deaths...all because of me. All the deaths to come in the future will be because of me...because I was too much of a coward to just kill myself. My baby will breed...and everyone will die.

DR. WILLIAMSON: Don't worry, RIPLEY, we have it under control.

RIPLEY: When can I see NEWT?

DR. WILLIAMSON: In time RIPLEY...in time.




GENERAL PEREZ, DR. GEDIMAN and DR. WREN were walking down a hall way.

GENERAL PEREZ: How's RIPLEY doing?

DR. GEDIMAN: Fine...fine...physically anyway, she says she has nightmares about the xenomorphs a lot.

GENERAL PEREZ: I think it's best to kill her, HICKS and that other guy...MORSE. They know too much about the alien.

DR. GEDIMAN: Hold on a second. We must keep RIPLEY alive.

GENERAL PEREZ: And why's that? She's spent decades trying to kill these things, what's to stop her from trying to do the same?

DR. GEDIMAN: We won't let her out of her cell until we're at gateway station.

GENERAL PEREZ: What difference does it make if we kill her or not now?!

DR. WREN: We have thoughts that RIPLEY may be able to control the queen.

GENERAL PEREZ: Why's that?

DR. GEDIMAN: RIPLEY is technically the queen's mother; we think the xenomorph knows that RIPLEY gave birth to it. The queen might obey her.

GENERAL PEREZ: And how are you going to test this out?

DR. WREN: Simple. We wait until the queen has fully grown and then put RIPLEY with her inside the same room. We wait and see if the queen kills RIPLEY. If she doesn't kill her, then RIPLEY will prove very useful.

GENERAL PEREZ: Alright fine.

GENERAL PEREZ, DR. WREN and DR. GEDIMAN came to a door. GENERAL PEREZ typed in a code on a remote he was carrying.

DR. WREN: Does that have access to everything here?

GENERAL PEREZ: Sure does.

He pressed 5567 on the remote. The door opened sideways automatically. They walked inside a small room which had a window opposite the door they had just walked through. They stood in font of the window, looking at something on the other side of the window. A fully grown queen was sitting about 10 feet below them in a large room. An egg sack was growing from her, and she was hissing loudly. The two tailed alien was beside her hissing as well.

GENERAL PEREZ: Jesus...how long until she starts to lay the eggs?

DR. WREN: About an hour. We need the hosts

GENERAL PEREZ: They're coming as we speak, an old friend of mine... We can use HICKS and MORSE as GENERAL SPEARS suggested.

The queen hissed.

DR. GEDIMAN: How long until they're here?

GENERAL PEREZ: I called them yesterday so they should be here shortly. This is truly magnificent.

DR. GEDIMAN: I don't think we should use HICKS as a host; he has been in combat with them before, and might also be useful.

DR. WREN: Yes we won't use HICKS, maybe MORSE though...

DR. GEDIMAN: Has BISHOP seen it yet?

DR. WREN: No not yet...only us three so far.

GENERAL PEREZ: Can they communicate with each other?

DR. WREN: Not sure...most likely yes though, otherwise they couldn't have killed so many marines on LV-426.

The queen moved her head forward to face them, and then hissed loudly at them.

GENERAL PEREZ: We're going to be millionaires.




On a ship, about 10 minutes away from the Auriga was a crew of 7. Two people were piloting the ship, one male and the other female. The female's name was HILLARD and the male's name was ELGYN.

ELGYN: We'll be there soon...another 10 minutes or so.

Suddenly, the computer in front of ELGYN read new message. ELGYN pressed enter and a message cam up. Star ship Betty, please give us the code to board our ship...

ELGYN: The code...

HILLARD: You don't know it do you?

ELGYN: Of course I do.

ELGYN typed in some letters on the keyboard.

E-A-T-M-E

Message received...access denied please turn around and leave...

ELGYN: See nothing to worry about

HILLARD grinned. ELGYN got up from his seat.

ELGYN: I'm gonna see how CHRISTIE is doing with those new laser pistols we stole. You want anything while I'm up?

ELGYN stood next to HILLARD and put his hand down her top, feeling her chest. She grinned.

HILLARD: Yeah I'd like a cup of coffee.

ELGYN: Anything else your mouth wants?

HILLARD: Yeah...milk

ELGYN: I'll be right back then.

ELGYN opened a door and entered a room where CHRISTIE was standing, target practicing with a pair of pistols. CHRISTIE was a man, who was black and had dreadlocks.

ELGYN: They any good?

CHRISTIE: Yeah they're sweet boss. The bullets can go through 10 inches of steel. No wonder they were so hard to find. Are we expecting any trouble then boss?

ELGYN: Not from PEREZ but SPEARS is there too so you can't be too careful. Yeah they look good, once were on board the marine's ship, they won't want us having any weapons so you're going to have to hide them in VRIESS' wheelchair.

CHRISTIE: Alright, I'll go do that now, JOHNER and CALL are with him too I think, downstairs.

ELGYN: Well go do it now, we'll be there in 5 minutes.

CHRISTIE nodded and left the room. Downstairs where CHRISTIE and ELGYN were talking, CALL who is a girl with short black hair and was about 18, and a man in a wheelchair named VRIESS who had brown hair, and a bit older than CALL. They were next to a huge engine, which was a few feet of the ground. VRIESS was underneath the engine whistling while screwing something onto the engine. He was lying on what looked like a skateboard, except it was hovering off the floor. A wheelchair was on a small crane, about 10 feet high. CALL was using a remote to control the crane and bring the wheelchair down.

CALL: What you whistling there, VRIESS?

VRIESS stopped smiling, and then grinned.

VRIESS: An old T.V show theme song that I head on earth.

CALL: What T.V show?

VRIESS: It's called Dragonball Z...

CALL: Never heard of it...it must be old.

VRIESS: Yeah it is.

VRIESS poked his head out from underneath the engine and looked at CALL.

VRIESS: Hey CALL...what has one eye, two thumbs, one pink tongue and screws like a God?

CALL: What?

VRIESS: One eye, two thumbs and screws like a god?

CALL: Yes what?

VRIESS put up his two thumbs, stuck out his tongue and closed one eye. CALL grinned.

CALL: Very funny, VRIESS

Suddenly a knife fell from above VRIESS and went into his leg. VRIESS was whistling again and didn't notice the knife that was in his leg. CALL noticed though and she looked up from where the knife had come from. A man, heavily scared on the face and with a shaven head, was looking down at them with an evil grin on his face. He was standing on a balcony and he started to laugh at CALL's angry expression.

CALL: For god sake JOHNER! What the fuck is wrong with you!

JOHNER: Just some target practice, lighten up. VRIESS aint complaining.

VRIESS looked at his own leg. He pulled out the knife.

VRIESS: God damn it! JOHNER, you son of a bitch!

JOHNER: C'mon you didn't feel a thing.

VRIESS picked a spanner from the ground and threw it to where JOHNER was. It missed him and JOHNER laughed. CALL took the knife out of VRIESS hands.

JOHNER: The knife. Chuck it here.

CALL took out a pistol from her pocket. JOHNER looked at her with a grin.

JOHNER: Oh no miss big and bad. You've never killed a guy before, little CALL, so don't even think about threatening me.

CALL dropped the knife on the ground, and shot it. It shattered into dozens of pieces. VRIESS laughed and CALL grinned at JOHNER. JOHNER's face was full of anger.

JOHNER: What the fuck!

He pointed a finger at CALL.

JOHNER: Stay with us for a while and you'll find out that I am not the one to fuck around with!

CHRISTIE opened a door next to CALL and saw both her and JOHNER looking at each other with hatred.

CHRISTIE: Hey dude's cool it all right? We're all together. We're a team. Don't go fucking with each other.

VRIESS: Why did you come CHRISTIE?

CHRISTIE: The security is pretty high on the ship we're about to board, we need to hide our weapons and shit in your wheelchair.

VRIESS: What weapons are we bringing?

CHRISTIE was holding a big blank bin liner, which had the guns inside.

CHRISTIE: We got these two laser pistols of mine, your shotgun, JOHNER's grenade launcher, HILLARD's sniper and ELGYN's pulse rifle. Then 3 or 4 ordinary pistols and a 1 or 2 grenades.

VRIESS: Okay fine put them in. How long until we're there?

CHRISTIE: Any second, so let's hurry up man.

Their ship, the Betty, landed inside the Auriga. The engines stopped and the doors open from the Betty. The team walked out and were met by five marines and GENERAL PEREZ. The marines had guns strapped to their shoulders.

MARINE: Shockrifles at the ready men! Single shot mode!

GENERAL PEREZ: Put down your weapons.

MARINE: But sir, they sent no code or anything

GENERAL PEREZ: Its fine, marine, they have something of ours.

A door opened up words from the Betty and the crew came out.

MARINE: Please make your way to security check.

GENERAL PEREZ: ELGYN, I need to speak to you after security check.

ELGYN: Alright I'll be with you after.




In a large room, with lots of game consoles, makeup and magazines were 8 children playing together. All of them apart from one who was sitting by themselves. It was NEWT. She sat there wondering where RIPLEY and HICKS were, and if MORSE was with them. She cried a lot of the time, thinking of DILLON and ARTHUR's deaths. There were three boys and four girls on the ship with her. None had tried to make friends with her. She was the youngest out of everyone, and felt so left out all the time. She watched a boy named CHRIS who was 13, with short black hair, and barely taller then NEWT herself, playing on a game console alone. For a second NEWT thought of joining him, but then another girl named BRITTANY who had long black hair just below her shoulder who was also 13, joined him instead. NEWT sighed and closed her eyes. She had tried to escape three times in the past 2 days, to find RIPLEY or HICKS, but had always got caught. She had barely spoken to any of the other kids, and only knew their names. They had attempted to talk to her, but she had just looked away, ignored them. A red ball rolled over to NEWT's feet. NEWT opened her eyes and looked up to see a boy named TERRY who was 14.

TERRY: Sorry...

He picked up the ball. NEWT stared at him while he did so.

TERRY: Uh yeah, do you want to play dodge ball with us?

NEWT: What's dodge ball...?

TERRY: Oh it's a game see when you...

From behind TERRY, a boy named ALEX called his name.

TERRY: Coming ALEX. Hold on a sec...

NEWT: You can go if you want...

TERRY: No its okay. I'll stay if you want me to.

NEWT: Just go...I don't want to be friends with anyone...

TERRY: Why's that?

NEWT: Because you'll end up dying...

TERRY raised his eyebrows in surprised, and looked a bit worried.

TERRY: Okay...well...uh...I'll see you later.

He walked away with the ball. NEWT sighed, and closed her eyes again.




In GENERAL PEREZ's office, ELGYN sat opposite Perez. They both were smoking, and talking to each other.

GENERAL PEREZ: Now you don't care if we kill these hostages do you?

ELGYN: Do what the hell you want with them, only one thing.

GENERAL PEREZ: What's that?

ELGYN: My crew and I stay here for a while.

GENERAL PEREZ: How long's a while?

ELGYN: Three days at the most, just to lie low. VRIESS might take a few things here and there, give us some food stuff like that.

GENERAL PEREZ: I don't see any problems, just a few rules. Rule number one...not you or any of your crew are to go into restricted areas, rule number two...no fights.

ELGYN: No fights...

GENERAL PEREZ: No fights...good behaviour...rule three...don't piss of GENERAL SPEARS.

ELGYN: You don't have to tell me that.

GENERAL PEREZ: Okay then that's all, oh wait one more thing.

ELGYN: Yeah?

GENERAL PEREZ: Who's your new member?

ELGYN: Who CALL? Just a girl wanting to play pirates.

GENERAL PEREZ: Yeah she makes you guys look good.

ELGYN: I know what you mean, very hard not to just fuck her. I think VRIESS likes her, women like that could make a man walk... you know what I'm saying?

They both grinned. GENERAL PEREZ's watch beeped. He looked down at it and it read in letters, have hosts, experiment in chamber 34.2

GENERAL PEREZ: Well I must be off, busy stuff to do, I'll see you later.

ELGYN: Yeah...see ya.

GENERAL PEREZ left the room. ELGYN got up and followed him, with GENERAL PEREZ's wallet in his hand.

Fifteen people were inside the same room as the Queen. Eggs were everywhere while GENERAL PEREZ, GENERAL SPEARS, BISHOP II, DR. WREN, DR. GEDIMAN, DR. WILLIAMSON, and DR. SPURGE were all above looking down upon them, watching through the window. The eggs started to shake. The queen was hissing loudly at the hosts, and all 15 were cowering. A man started to yell.

HOST: HELP US HELP US PLEASE LET US GO! I HAVE A SON PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!

GENERAL SPEARS grinned at the sight of them.

DR. SPURGE: Are any of them Queen Eggs?

DR. GEDIMAN: I don't think so...they seem normal.

DR. WILLIAMSON: We shouldn't be doing this. We should at least have criminals or people who deserve to die...but innocent people...

GENERAL PEREZ looked nervous. He was starting to agree with DR. WILLIAMSON. GENERAL SPEARS was smoking looking down at them.

GENERAL SPEARS: I don't give a fuck who it is, as long as this thing works.

DR. WREN: Don't worry it will...

BISHOP II: Look! It's hatching!

An egg opened and inside was a facehugger. It slowly crawled out. The two tailed alien made to move towards the hosts but the queen hissed loudly at it, and the two tailed alien stood still.

DR. WREN: My god...

GENERAL PEREZ: Fucking hell...

DR. WILLIAMSON looked away. All the hosts were now screaming. One of them ran to the facehugger and started to stamp on it. The facehugger tried to crawl free but was too late.

BISHOP II: NO!

DR. WREN: Don't worry there are plenty more eggs and the xenomorph will have its revenge, watch.

The facehugger stopped struggling and laid motionless. Then acid started to pour and it burnt at the man's foot.

Host: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

His leg started to burn. GENERAL SPEARS laughed, and DR. WREN grinned.

BISHOP II: This is fabulous.

Two other of the host's pulled the man away from the acid. His entire foot had gone. Suddenly all the eggs started to open. All of the hosts screamed. Then in some desperate attempt to stay alive, they all started to try and fight the facehuggers. All of them apart from one. One man sat in a corner shaking. The two tailed alien leaped at them and started to stab every host, in the leg. A man, who had just tripped over, called for him.

HOST: Help us PURVIS!

PURVIS just sat there watching the facehuggers flying onto everyone's face, and then seeing them all fall to the ground. GENERAL SPEARS laughed again.

GENERAL SPEARS: Fucking coward!

Then a facehugger started to crawl to PURVIS. PURVIS screamed but the next second, the facehugger was on his face and he fell to the ground.

GENERAL SPEARS: Ha! That was fucking funny!

BISHOP II: How long until they're pregnant?

DR. WREN: About an hour, maybe sooner.

GENERAL SPEARS: And when do they burst out?

DR. WREN: Not sure, a few hours maybe, it could vary.

DR. WILLIAMSON left the room. GENERAL SPEARS laughed. The two tailed alien, hissed loudly, blood dripping from its tail.

GENERAL SPEARS: Look at that adult alien...perfect killing machine...once controlled they'll be unstoppable. It's not stupid either...it only went for their legs so that its sisters and brothers could easily get the hosts.

BISHOP II: I'm going to be unstoppable...

GENERAL PEREZ: I?

BISHOP II: Yes...the Company I mean.

GENERAL PEREZ eyed him suspiciously.

DR. GEDIMAN: Now all we do is wait.

GENERAL SPEARS: Then the real fun begins.