PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I thought about coming out on the list with this story as a September seduction. Only not much of a seduction, more of an opportunity. Hence the title, I suppose. Anyway, I decided to dust it off on this penultimate day of the month. Judy read the first draft (thank you, Judy) so any and all mistakes and wrong turns came after that.
Chris fished around in his pockets and groaned in frustration. He pulled out his cell to call Buck. Getting his friend's voicemail only made him groan again. He banged his forehead lightly against the cab of his truck.

"Stupid, stupid," he scolded himself.

Chris hesitated for a minute before calling Vin. The sharpshooter had beat it out of Inez's pretty early. He was probably already asleep. Chris remembered the nagging feeling he'd had earlier that something was bothering Vin. If he called him, he could ask. Or so he told himself. He dialed.

"Hey, it's me," Chris said when Vin answered. "Sorry to wake you."

"It's okay," Vin said in a sleepy voice. "You alright?"

"You're not going to believe this. Remember I gave Buck the keys to the Ram to get that package?" Chris asked, embarrassment evident.

"You forgot to get 'em back?" Vin guessed, laughing a little as he yawned into the phone.

"Yep, and I can't reach Buck."

"Guess Barbara liked her present," Vin snickered. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Are you sure? I could try him again," Chris offered.

"Nah, why bother him when he's getting lucky? I'm on my way."

Chris grinned and hung up. Seemed Buck was always getting lucky. He thought about the long ago days when he'd been right there beside his old friend for that kind of thing. Chris shook his head. Those days were gone.

True to his word as ever Vin pulled up twenty minutes later. He climbed out of the jeep but left the motor running. Chris thought he looked like a kid, dressed in baggy sweats, an oversized fleece and tennis shoes.

"You're a lifesaver, Vin," he said.

Vin waved his hand. "Ain't nothing. Want your spare keys?" he asked. "Else you could stay at my place, try Buck again in the morning."

Chris thought about it for a minute. He was pretty tired and not really looking forward to the drive home. Vin didn't seem peeved that Chris had gotten him out of bed. Or upset at all. Maybe he'd imagined it earlier.

Vin sweetened the deal. "You can have my bed, I'll take the couch."

"Ah, Vin, you're too good to me." Chris smiled broadly.

"Nope, just don't wanna listen to you bitch about your back in the morning," the sharpshooter teased.

Chris chuckled. "That any way to talk to your boss?"

A crooked smile lit up Vin's face. "Get in, boss. I was in the middle of a great dream. Like to get back to it sometime this month."




Chris relaxed into the hot spray pelting his shoulders. He knew he was lucky. Hot water was never a given at Vin's. Neither was any kind of water pressure. Right now he had both. He felt the tension from the long week slip away.

Chris didn't get out of the shower until the water turned cool. He wrapped a towel around his waist and looked in the medicine chest for the toothbrush he kept there. He hurried through his nightly routine. He wanted nothing more than to collapse on Vin's bed and fall into a deep, much needed sleep.

Vin was sitting on his bed, waiting for Chris to come out of the bathroom. He'd poured Chris a tall glass of water. The blond was not drunk but Vin knew he'd had a few. Vin had a couple with him. Then Chris got talking to an attractive brunette. When Chris bought her a drink Vin decided it was time to go. Not that anything would come of it. He'd caught on to that much about Chris. But he also knew nothing would come of his own desire, either. Best to call it a night rather than sit around wishing for the moon and stars. No, he'd have more luck if he wished for those.

Now Chris was here, showering in the next room. Vin shook his head to clear his mind. Needed to act like the good friend he was. Before sacking out on the couch, he'd ask Chris if he needed anything else. Then Vin would spend another night pining for his oblivious friend in the other room.

Vin wasn't prepared for Chris to walk into his room completely naked, toweling his hair dry.

Chris went to toss the towel on the bed and was a little startled to see Vin sitting there. "Hey Vin," he said on a laugh. "Scared me."

Vin didn't say anything for a minute. He tried. He just couldn't speak. Chris was nothing short of beautiful. His tall frame was sleek and muscular and Vin wanted to taste every inch of it, lick off every last lingering drop of water.

Regaining his voice but not necessarily his composure, Vin said, "Sorry. Wanted to know if ya needed anything."

Chris shook his head. "No, I'm good." He eyed Vin curiously. The sharpshooter had a strange look on his face. Was Chris's first instinct right? Was something bothering Vin? "You okay?" he asked finally.

Vin nodded. "Yeah, just thinking."

Still naked, Chris seemed completely at ease. He put his hands on his hips, and cocked his head.

"What about?" Chris asked.

Vin answered without thinking. "About what it would be like to sleep with you." He glanced up at Chris who stood quietly, towel in his hand at his hip. For half a second Vin wasn't even sure he'd spoken the words out loud. He hoped he did. He sensed an opportunity here, one he might not get again, and he planned on taking full advantage.

Chris furrowed his brows. "You mean in the same bed?"

Vin rolled his eyes. Anybody else and Vin would say they were being deliberately dense. But not Chris. He knew it would never occur Chris to have sex with him... his best friend and coworker. His male best friend and coworker. A little clarification was in order.

"Yes," Vin said quietly. "Sleep together in the same bed," he paused for effect then added, "after fucking like jackrabbits."

Chris's eyes opened wide, his eyebrows racing upward. "Vin!" he exclaimed. A slight flush colored his cheeks. Chris Larabee was not a man easily flustered but there was no other way to describe the way he felt at that moment.

It was all Vin could do to not jump up and attack Chris. He shoved his hands under his thighs before they reached for Chris of their own volition. The man looked good enough to eat, so sweet and almost youthful, with his damp hair mussed and his cheeks reddened.

Vin shrugged. "Why not, cowboy? We're both consenting adults."

Chris let loose a strangled laugh and shook his head slightly. "Yes, but--"

"I guarantee you'll love it," Vin said confidently. "Totally love it," he added for emphasis.

Chris sat next to Vin on the bed, towel in his lap, and sighed. "I'm flattered, Vin. But I've never been with a man, never even wanted to be with a man." He looked sideways at Vin, a soft melancholy gripping him. He felt more for Vin than he'd felt for anyone in a long, long time. Didn't mean he could see himself having sex with him, though.

"What's the best sex you ever had, Chris?" Vin asked, shifting a little on the bed so he was angled more toward his friend.

"Damn, Vin, get personal, why don't ya?" Chris said, still feeling unnerved.

Vin chuckled. If nothing else came of this he would always remember the not so small thrill of tilting Chris Larabee so far off balance. "Sorry. But think about it. What makes sex really good is the way two people feel about each other. I care about you, Chris, a lot." That was putting it mildly. "And I know you care for me." Vin smiled, freeing his hand from where he'd imprisoned it and running his knuckles down Chris's thigh. He leaned in close and whispered huskily, "Together we can make the sheets sing, cowboy."

Chris looked at Vin's hand where it rested on his bare knee. This was so...unexpected. He'd never even realized Vin was gay. Never in a million years thought his quiet friend would come on to him. He found that he was surprised but not at all angry. Chris impulsively took Vin's hand.

"Of course I care for you, Vin. Care for Buck, too. And the others." Chris held the strong callused hand in his, rubbing his thumb along Vin's palm. With the possible exception of Buck, Chris wouldn't begin to compare his feelings for Vin with those for his other friends. But he kept that part to himself. "Never slept with any of them, though."

Vin sniggered. "Like to see you try it with Buck."

Chris laughed, too, smiling at the thought of it. He realized he liked holding Vin's hand, liked the simple human contact. His face relaxed, a tender smile gracing his lips.

Vin didn't know how he knew, but in that moment, in that smile, he knew Chris would be his. It was just a matter of convincing Chris.

Vin pulled his hand away, sliding it under the towel. Chris jumped at the intimate touch. His eyes locked with Vin's. Vin saw confusion, fear and just a hint of something else. Maybe curiosity. He hoped it was desire, but curiosity would to do the trick.

"Vin--" Chris tried to protest but he felt himself reacting to the sharpshooter's gentle strokes. He stared down at his lap, his view of the action obscured by the towel. Vin kissed his cheek, then the corner of his mouth.

"Let's just go with it for a while," Vin whispered. He slid off the bed onto the floor between Chris's knees. "If you want me to stop, just say so." Pulling the towel away he asked, "Okay?" Vin smiled mischievously, his eyes growing dark with passion.

Chris nodded, suddenly short of breath. He watched as Vin lowered his head, moaning when he felt Vin's tongue flick the tip of his stiffening cock. Vin kept one hand around the base of Chris's penis as he mouthed the head. He ran his other hand along Chris's thigh in a gentle caress.

Vin's mouth was hot and moist and so unbelievably talented. Chris pushed his fingers through the younger man's tangled curls, groaning his pleasure. Suddenly, he felt all a tingle, and before he knew it he was coming in Vin's mouth.

Chris fell back on the bed mortified, hands over his face. He'd come so quickly, like an inexperienced teenager. "Oh shit, Vin," he mumbled. "I am so sorry." Chris mentally kicked himself. That's what he got for not thinking this through. He'd gone along willingly with something he'd never even considered and now he'd made an ass of himself.

Vin climbed on top of him, settling on Chris's groin. He pulled his friend's hands away. Half of the sharpshooter's mouth turned up in an amused grin. "Been a while, huh?"

Chris, more flushed from embarrassment than excitement, nodded. He struggled to sit up. "I should go."

Vin didn't release Chris's wrists or shift his own weight. "It's okay. Why don't you stay? Give it another chance?" Before Chris could respond Vin slanted down and kissed him. He didn't put much into at first, signaling Chris he would let the older man control it. A couple of seconds of feeling Vin's lips pressed to his and Chris did. He pressed back, his tongue delving into Vin's mouth, eagerly seeking its mate. They swirled around each other in an erotic and tantalizing dance. It had been a long while since Chris had tasted himself on another this way. He heard the echo of his heart pounding in his ears and gave over to the rush he was feeling, kissing Vin harder.

Surprising himself as much as Vin with his eagerness, Chris ran his hands under Vin's fleece, breaking contact with the sharpshooter's pliant mouth long enough to pull the soft shirt over his head.

Chris caught Vin's lips again, laughing against Vin's mouth as he felt the cotton along his partner's lean back. "How many more?"

Vin pulled away. "Ha ha," he said and pulled off his tee-shirt.

Chris drank in the sight of Vin's bare, firm chest. He ran his hands over the sharpshooter's pecs, scraping Vin's nipples with the nails of his index fingers. Vin watched as Chris's hands continued down his chest then over his thighs. He smiled, seeing Chris's expression change slightly when he noticed the bulge between them. Chris stopped his cursory exploration and glanced at Vin.

"Only two layers to get that, Chris," Vin purred.

Chris bit his bottom lip. It was one thing to let Vin touch him. But he'd never touched another man's cock before. He'd never kissed another man before, either. That had gone pretty well though, judging by the renewed stirring between his legs. Still feeling a bit unsure but definitely less so, he tentatively ran his hand along the stretched fabric. Vin moaned and Chris rubbed harder.

Chris didn't think he was ready to go down on Vin but he did pull at the string beneath Vin's belly button. Vin shifted a little, his erection emerging into the light of the room. Chris took it in hand, smiling shyly at Vin as he did.

Vin watched Chris for as long as he could, rocking his hips steadily on Chris's lap. The he closed his eyes, throwing his head back. He covered Chris's hand with his own just as he came. He gasped Chris's name, feeling his hot juices splash onto his skin.

Vin rocked just a little more then flattened his torso against Chris'. He waited until his breathing slowed before leaning up a little to plant tender kisses along the blonde's broad chest. He paid special attention to the tiny nipples.

Chris shuddered. "You mean there's more?" he asked, one eyebrow raised.

Vin chuckled, wriggling his hips against Chris's groin. "Gotta fix this, don't we?"

The older man shrugged a little, uncertainty plain on the handsome face. Vin slid off him and dropped his sweats. Chris felt his cock jump at the sight of Vin naked and flushed. He wouldn't have called that reaction in a million years. Maybe Vin was right. Maybe it wasn't the gender that mattered, but the feelings. Chris smiled daringly at Vin. He was feeling a lot of things right now. Unexpected things but he didn't like them or enjoy them any less for that being so.

Vin took a tube from the drawer of the nightstand. He climbed on the bed next to Chris, leaning over to kiss him again. He ran his hand down Chris's chest and stomach, long fingers encircling his cock. "Want you to fuck me, Chris," he murmured.

Chris nodded and watched Vin move to the head of the bed, on his belly, legs spread. He held up the hand with the lube in it.

"You'll need this," he said, half into the pillow.

Chris took the lube and bent down to plant eager kisses along Vin's spine. There was an ugly scar at the base. Chris traced it with his finger.

"Don't want to talk about it, Chris." Vin went up on his knees, in case there was any misunderstanding about what he did want.

Chris took the hint, silently vowing to get the story out of Vin sometime soon. He kissed the scar, then Vin's ass. One firm cheek then the other. He lingered there for a moment, unsure of exactly what to do.

Sensing the cause of Chris's hesitation, Vin pushed himself up on his hands and craned his neck toward the older man. "It's a muscle, Chris. Gotta stretch it. Like at the gym. Only this'll be a bit different from your usual workout." Vin's eyes twinkled with amusement.

"A bit," Chris said mostly to himself. But he got the idea. He spread the lube on his fingers, still not fully believing what he was about to do. Still not believing how much he wanted to do it.

Chris placed a hand on Vin's hip and pressed a finger into his hole. Vin grunted and Chris hesitated again.

"It's okay, cowboy. Keep going," Vin encouraged. There was no way in hell he wanted Chris to stop now. He might as well pack his bags and leave Denver for good if Chris stopped now. He'd never get another chance and he'd never be able to be near Chris again, knowing what almost was and would never be. If he only had this one time, and he probably would, he would cherish the memory forever.

"Alright," Chris whispered, adding a second finger. He worked Vin's hole until the sharpshooter was writhing and moaning. When he pressed against the small bump inside Vin gasped and dropped onto his elbows. It was obvious that Vin was enjoying himself but Chris was unsure. He withdrew his fingers and sat back on his heels.

Vin turned a little. "What's wrong?" he asked hoarsely, his not so mild disappointment showing.

"It'll never fit. Don't want to hurt you." Chris was biting his lower lip again.

Vin laughed. "Impressed with yourself, ain't ya?" He twisted more so he could see Chris better. Chris was smirking but his reluctance was apparent. Vin was touched more than he'd care to admit by Chris's concern.

Vin crawled over to him and kissed him. "I'm ready, Chris. Trust me. It'll fit and it'll feel so good it will blow both our minds." He nibbled Chris's earlobe and whispered, "Trust me?"

"You sure? I'd never hurt you Vin, especially not for my own gratification."

Vin kissed him again sucking gently on his tongue. Here Vin was trying to keep his heart out of it and Chris kept innocently dragging it in.

He breathed, "I'm sure, Chris." He got a silent yes from his partner and moved back on all fours. Just as he felt Chris's hardness against him he added, "And try to make it last this time, cowboy."

Chris slapped his ass. "Watch it or I'll take my hard-on and go home," he threatened.

Vin snorted. "Can't. I have your keys. And I have a gun. Now let's go!"

Chris chuckled, spreading the lube on his cock and mixing it with the milky pre-cum at the tip. He slowly pressed the head of his penis against Vin's ass. There was resistance but with some effort he breached the small ring of muscle and slid in.

"Oh shit, Vin," he cried. It was tight and so unbelievably hot. He could feel Vin's heated flesh against his own as he sank all the way in and stayed there.

Vin pushed against him. "Move," he ordered breathlessly.

Chris obliged, thrusting mildly a couple of times. He was completely bowled over by the feel of the tight grip on his cock. He wanted to savor the feeling but Vin was impatient for him to speed up. He did. It took a minute but they soon found a pleasurable rhythm, Vin bracing himself with his knees and moving his hips to match Chris's movements. Chris was digging his fingers into those pale hips, holding on for dear life as long forgotten sensations overwhelmed him. He was drowning in them, drowning in Vin. He hadn't felt so alive in years.

Vin was moaning one continuous plea that stuttered when Chris's hand brushed his cock. "Yes, Chris," he sobbed, "more, more."

Chris thrust even harder into the warm accepting body. He fisted Vin's cock and pulled on it as he pressed into him. Vin buried his face in the pillow, a muffled, 'Chris's escaping his lips as he came all over Chris's hand and his own belly.

Chris felt the muscles of Vin's ass flex convulsively. It was enough to drive him over the edge. He hissed Vin's name as his release flooded the sharpshooter's insides. Vin kept flexing, consciously or not, milking him for all he was worth. Chris fell forward, his face pressed to Vin's sweaty back. Chris inhaled the salty scent of him and sighed. Leave it to Vin to get him to do this thing. This wonderful thing. Chris's breathing became more regular, his softened cock slipping from Vin's ass when he shifted. He flipped onto his back, reaching a hand out to rest on the curved flesh of Vin's backside.

Vin folded his hands under his head and smiled at Chris. "Liked it, right?" he asked smugly in a dusty voice.

Chris smiled as well. Vin's sated, enthralled expression told him all he needed to know about Vin's reaction to the unexpected detour their friendship had taken. "I sure did. Never would have thought it could be so good. If I ever thought about it, that is."

"It gets better, you know. With practice." Vin's tired eyes were bright with impish charm.

Chris hesitated only a second before pulling Vin into his arms. "Well, practice does make perfect," he said. "By the way, you never did tell me what you were dreaming about when I woke you."

Vin grunted against Chris's chest. That conversation seemed like a million years ago. But he remembered and told Chris the truth. "This," Vin replied, looking up into Chris's face.

"Really?" Chris asked surprised. "Huh. So which was better? The real me or the dream me?"

Vin tucked himself against his lover and yawned. "You hafta ask?"

THE END