PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
It had been a long day for Chris Larabee, and all he wanted when he got home was a cool drink and Maria. To his dismay, only his two Labrador retrievers greeted him at the door. So, he went about his usual evening routine of feeding and watering his hyperactive companions.

Feeling the throbbing pain in his side, Chris went over to the hot tub under the patio cover and stripped off his jeans, T-shirt and boxers. He settled into the hot, bubbly water with a sigh. Ah, that feels good. Having Maria here would be paradise, he thought. Chris wondered what was keeping her. The meeting she said she had should've ended at least an hour ago. Chris planned on asking Maria to marry him the day after tomorrow, once the big case she was working was wrapped up. He had dinner reservations at their favorite restaurant, and planned an incredibly romantic evening. But sitting there now in the hot tub, missing her, he wasn't sure he could hold out two more days before revealing his true love for her. Her meeting was taking too damn long!

He knew she was home when he heard the dogs barking as they charged for the door. He grinned as he heard her yelling at them to stay down off of her.

She stood before him, looking very sexy in her silk blouse, rayon slacks, tinted sunglasses and her light hair whipping around her shoulders. His gaze moved over the angular lines of her face... the smooth brow, delicate nose, soft sensual lips, and strong chin. He greeted her in a gruff demanding fashion.

"Did you hurt my dogs, Woman? If so, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson."

Looking down at Chris, Maria whipped off her glasses and glared, even though it was difficult for her not to smile. He appeared so sexy in the tub, with the golden muscles of his arms and chest gleaming with moisture, his bright green eyes fixed on her purposefully, and his damp hair clinging to the back of his neck.

"Hah!" she retorted. "You know I'd never touch your precious little dears. When are you going to teach them to stop sniffing my crotch?"

Chris threw his head back and laughed. "I have to say, I do admire their taste. They only want to be your friend, Maria. But you don't give them a chance."

"I have no interest in getting friendly with those depraved animals."

"Well, why don't you come over here and get friendly with this depraved animal?" he suggested, an evil grin washing across his handsome face.

Now Maria had to smile at that, although inwardly she felt a little uncertain. She realized the behind Chris's devious tone there was more. She had a feeling he was going to ask her to marry him and, though she did love him, it scared her to death. She stalled for a few seconds before saying anything.

"What are you doing laying in that tub for so long? Was that bust today too much for you?"

His expression went from excitement to one of impending revenge. "Get your smart ass into this tub and I'll show you too much, darlin'."

She could no longer resist his charm, or the sexy things his voice and eyes were doing to her. "I'll go change into my bikini."

His gaze burned her and his voice came out very husky. "No, don't change. Just take it off."

The invitation proved irresistible. Maria's fingers trembled as she began stripping off her clothes, Chris's gaze never leaving her. Wearing only her bra and panties, she dangled her toes into the tub. Chris eyed her sleek body ravenously. Maria was strongly-built and beautiful, with long, shapely legs that felt heavenly wrapped around his waist, and they soon would be, he promised himself. It was odd, he thought, after almost two years of intimacy with her, he wanted her more than ever.

Maria stepped down into the tub, laughing as Chris grabbed her, pulled her in with a splash and settling her on his lap and kissed her. A moment later, she kneaded his tense shoulder muscles with her proficient fingers. His eyes shut, Chris groaned with pleasure.

"Ah, baby, that feels so good. Your touch is heaven."

"I aim to please," she whispered.

After several minutes, Chris opened his eyes, smiled tenderly, and stroked her soft cheek. "What kept you, honey?"

Shifting slightly in his arms, she replied. "Ezra kept us late to go over some new evidence that surfaced earlier today."

"You were gone so long, I was starting to get jealous," he replied, placing a sweet kiss on her chin.

Maria ran her fingertips over Chris's firm chest and smiled. "Why don't we save it for later?"

Chris undid her bra. "Fine," he said with an urgency that thrilled her, especially as she glimpsed the seductively passionate expression on his face. He leaned down and took her nipple between his teeth.

She moaned, as he worried the taut peak and held her close. She dug her fingers into his shoulders and panted with pleasure. He nibbled at her throat and began sliding off her panties. Eagerly she straddled him, as his fingers began working their magic between her thighs, caressing and probing. She gasped sharply and chewed her bottom lip as he kissed her hungrily, drowning her moans with his hot, demanding tongue.

"I've missed you today, baby." he said huskily, running his hands over her back and bottom. "Even though we're together in the office most of the day, it's not the same. Sometimes I can hardly keep my hands off you. I miss having you close to me like this."

"Me, too," Maria muttered, her mouth on his smooth shoulder.

"What are you thinking, Maria?" He whispered.

Meeting his searching gaze, she ran her fingertips over his face and the well-defined muscles of his shoulders. "Of how beautiful you look, all wet, muscled, and hard. All mine."

"Anything else?" he whispered, feeling her hand slid down his washboard stomach to his engorged cock.

She caressed him, enjoying his ragged moan, her own body throbbing at the very thought of his hardness inside her. "Of the way you make me feel," she said hoarsely.

"Yes?" he asked.

"As if you wanted things I'm not quite ready to give." she answered, her eyes filled slightly with regret.

"You're right, I want it all, darling."

"That's what I'm afraid of," she said.

Chris thrust into Maria with one powerful stroke. She cried out his name and franticly sought out his lips. Her hands tightly gripped his shoulders as her hips rode his, taking all the passion he could give her and returning her own in full force.

A moment later, he pulled his lips from hers and looked into her eyes, feeling obsessed to see just what he was doing to her. Her fiery gasps and the desperate desire mirrored on her face excited him beyond reason. He continued to observe her enraptured response and listen to her ragged cries, until both succumbed to another drowning kiss.

"You're right, it is too much," she gasped against his mouth.

"And I want it all, too." Chris tightened his arms around Maria's waist and gave her everything.




It was a perfect evening. They had dinner at their favorite restaurant and went for a romantic walk along the pier before heading back home. Maria was a little worried on the way home because Chris was so quiet. He was usually more attentive when they spend a pleasant evening alone together.

The whole way home Chris sat contemplating how he was going to pop the question. He could hardly believe how nervous he was. What if she says no, he thought. How will I go on with out her? He argued back and forth with himself until they drove in the driveway, then he snapped out of his trance.

Maria went into their bedroom and as she walked by the french doors, she stopped to look up at he beautiful sky. Chris came into the room and halted in his tracks. Just staring at the gorgeous woman before him. The way the moonlight washed over her creamy smooth skin made him crazed with desire.

Maria felt two strong arms come around her and Chris' soft lips on her neck.

"God I love you. Maria, will you marry me?" Chris whispered into her neck as he placed featherlight kisses into the warm flesh.

She turned slightly, a small tear in her eye, "I--I don't know what..."

"Then I'll show you," and he pulled her into a crushing embrace and kissed her passionately. He slid his tongue in between her teeth, plunging into her sweet mouth, thrusting and retreating again and again until she whimpered in pleasure and surrender.

Maria responded in kind, curling her arms around his neck and pushing tentatively against his lips with her own tongue. As they broke the kiss, one of Maria's hands caressed Chris's cheek as the other massaged the back of his neck. While gazing into his sparkling green eyes she whispered, "I would have no greater pleasure than being your wife." Then she deftly touched her lips to his validating her response to him.

"You've just made me the happiest man in the world, my darling. I love you, Maria." Chris held her even closer kissing her as he led her towards the bed.

Chris lowered them onto the bed, his mouth never leaving Maria's. His heart raced with tormenting need as his hand went to the top of the strapless dress she wore, slowly inching it down over her round full breasts. The sound of her labored breathing was music to his ears. He freed her breasts, staring hungrily at the rip mounds. As he stroked the taut pink nipples, his erection throbbed in tortured readiness as he watched the little peaks grow even harder.

"You want me," he whispered.

She did not reply, her expression charismatic, her eyes so languid, and her cheeks so adorably flushed with expectation. He kneaded her breasts with his large hands, and she moaned and laced her fingers through his in an unconsciously sensual gesture. A moment later, he pressed her hands down on the bed, his mouth taking her nipple and she arched against him, panting softly. By now Chris was so starved for Maria that he could hardly stand it. He impatiently removed the rest of her clothes; his strong thighs spread hers.

He stroked her in just the right place, teasing her tiny bud, knowing exactly how to arouse her. He slid his finger lower, entering her, and she gasped in pleasure. He touched her incessantly and she rocked her hips against his diligent hand. He braced his free hand on the small of her back, creating a single upward pressure, and continued to torture her with his fingers, sliding in deeper. She was so tight, and warm, and wet! His lips drowned her incoherent moans, and when he felt her strong fingers caressing his shoulders, her mouth melting into his, her hips arching provocatively, he knew she was ready.

Easing his finger out of her, he freed his engorged erection and pressed against her. He stared down into her eyes, and she guided him into her, than cried out as he thrust himself fully into her. He began to move inside her gently, then alternated between fast powerful thrusts and slow agonizingly thrusts, even as her velvety constriction was driving him insane.

When she sucked his tongue inside her mouth, his passions broke free. He smothered her moans with his kiss as he plunged vigorously, again and again, until she melted into his final deep thrust and he shuddered masterfully insider her.

Chris cradled Maria in his arms, knowing it would always be this way for the both of them. For the first time in a long time, he was truly happy. He was holding the one woman who really knew him and loved him for who he was not who she wanted him to be. Maria was his soul mate and her loved her unconditionally. For Chris Larabee, this was the beginning of forever.

THE END