PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
FloJo I hope you like it.

Vin Tanner was an extremely happy man.  He was smiling to himself as he made his way down the stairs from his fourth floor apartment.  He was headed to the Quickie Mart at the corner for some supplies for a late night snack and morning coffee.

 

The weekend had turned out better then he could have ever expected Vin thought to himself as he remembered how it had all started out.

 

The previous morning……. 

 

It was early and the banging on the door was insistent, Vin had yelled for who ever it was to go away but they wouldn’t.  As Vin crawled out of bed throwing on sweats and a t-shirt he stalked to the door of his small apartment, gun in hand, called out and asked who it was.

 

“Chris. Come on Vin let me in, your neighbors are starting to complain and stare at me.”  The blond team leader said as he stood shuffling his feet back and forth thinking this might have been a bad idea.

 

“Chris?” Vin said as he opened the door to his boss and best friend.  “Its 6:00 in the mornin’ what’da ya doin’ here? Is somethin’ wrong?”

 

“No, nothing wrong really, I just need to talk to you.  Maybe I should just come back later or forget the whole thing.”  Chris said as he ran his hand through his hair messing it up.

 

Chris started to turn away and head down the hall when Vin huffed and swore under his breath.  “Damn stubborn, pig headed mule.”  then yelled, “Chris, get your ass back here now before I shoot you.  I do have a gun in my hand remember? “

 

Chris Larabee turned around and gave Vin the sweetest smile and walked back into the apartment without complaint.

 

As Chris walked into Vin’s apartment, he realized it was now or never.  He had stayed up all night thinking about his feelings for the young man and finally decided he couldn’t wait anymore, today was going to be the day he told him how he felt.  He had gotten up and drove over not realizing it was so early, but now that he was here, it was time to face the music.

 

As Vin walked back into the apartment he asked, “Want some coffee?”  when the blond leader nodded yes, Vin continued.  “So now why don’t you tell me what’s so all fired important that you had to rush over here this early and couldn’t wait a few hours to tell me?  You do remember I was supposed to come over to the ranch and ride Peso today, right?”  The young man stood smirking at his boss’s obvious discomfort as the blond blushed when he realized that in his rush to confront him he had forgotten that Vin was supposed to be at the ranch later.

 

As the coffee brewed, Chris started to pace the small kitchen trying to get his jumbled thoughts together, so he could explain himself to the sharpshooter.  Now that he was here, he thought it was harder to actually say what he wanted to say.  Vin watched patiently as Chris paced, watching the emotions run across the blonds’ face as he worked though what he wanted to say.

 

Finally, the coffee was done and Vin poured two cups handing one to Chris, “Here, let’s go sit on the couch, your makin’ ma hair hurt just watchin’ you pace like that.”  Vin said as he led the way to the small living room, taking a seat on one end of the couch.

 

Chris heaved a great big sigh and walked to the couch and took a seat opposite from Vin, he placed his coffee on the table in front of him and decided to just jump in with both feet.

 

“Vin, I came here to talk to you and I want you to sit there until I’m completely finished before you say anything.  Can you do that for me?”  Chris asked.

 

Vin visibly tensed as Chris began to talk and decided he didn’t like sound of what Chris might have to say but he nodded his agreement and waited with his breath held.

 

“Relax and breathe, Vin, I don’t think what I have to say is bad but it’s all according to how you take it.”  Chris huffed and decided to just do it.  “Vin, over the past several months I have been rethinking our friendship and I want to make a change.”

 

Vin started to protest but Chris held up his hand forestalling his comment.  “Let me finish first.”  He said.  Vin settled back and nodded, but he wasn’t happy about the conversation any more now.

 

“As I started to say, I’ve had lots of time to think and I want to tell you what I have been thinking about.  After your last injury a couple of weeks ago I realized how close you were to being killed and I didn’t like it one bit.  The reason I didn’t like it was that I realized that I loved you.  I love you Vin, like I loved Sarah.  Maybe even more than I loved Sarah, at least you understand the job where as she never did, and never tried too either.  I, Chris Larabee, love you, Vin Tanner, for the rest of my life.  You are my heart and my soul and I need you in my life in every way.”

 

When Chris finished he waited for the punch he knew was coming but it never did.  He looked across at Vin and realized he had stunned the young man.  Vin was just sitting there with his mouth slightly open, a shocked expression on his face.  He couldn’t grasp for a few minutes what Chris was saying, his mind was trying to work it all through.

 

When Chris realized how stunned Vin was he decided to take a chance and make a move on him.  Chris leaned across the couch and tentatively kissed Vin, softly like a butterfly’s wings brushing his lips.  Vin’s tongue involuntarily licked across his lips where Chris has kissed him.  That movement made him snap out of his stupor and lean in to kiss Chris back.

 

Lips meet in the middle touching gently at first getting familiar with the feel, then getting more passionate as the kiss deepened.  Lips parted and tongues started the age-old dance against each other, trying to see who could suck the other’s tongue in first.

 

Hands slowly started their own exploration on bodies as tongues explored mouths, teeth and lips.  Shirts were lifted and bare skin was touched with gentle fascination as the heat the two men were building rose.

 

Chris finally broke the kiss and looked into the diluted eyes of his new love.  For Vin, it was like a dream come true, he had always wondered what it would be like if he and Chris got together but he would never have made a move on his friend for fear of losing him.  For Chris it was like coming home, when he looked into those eyes he saw his future, their future.

 

“Bedroom?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Within minutes, the men were in the bedroom and stripped of all clothing.  They stood on each side the bed naked with eyes devouring each other.  Vin slowly climbed onto the bed and stalked toward Chris on his hands and knees.  Chris stood there mesmerized as he watched Vin coming toward him looking like a big, graceful and beautiful cat, all smooth lines and lean muscle.

 

When Vin reached Chris, he leaned up on his knees and wrapped his arms around the blond’s waist, pulled him in close and kissed him long and hard.  After several minutes of kissing and slow stroking over bare skin the men broke apart again panting for breath.

 

As the two aroused men stared into each other’s eyes, they both asked simultaneously, “Are you sure?”  “Yes.” Was the answer both men gave without reservation and with silly grins on their faces.

 

As they resumed their kissing Chris slowly pushed Vin back onto the bed and climbed on top.  The two men’s engorged shafts rubbed together in a sensual welcoming dance as their pre-cum mingled together to make the motion slippery.  Soft moans and the slapping of flesh against flesh could be heard as they proceeded to try and devour each other while not breaking contact.  Their rhythm more frantic as they reached their peak, both men stilled, arching into each other and climaxed together, semen shooting out between the nearly joined bodies mingling together covering them both in a sticky mess.

 

When they were both spent they dropped back down onto the bed with Chris draped over Vin like a well-worn blanket. They lay like that for several minutes trying to catch their breaths, both bodies limp and unable to move from the shear force of their orgasms.  Chris lifted his head and looked into Vin’s eyes and fell head long into them knowing he’d found his home in Vin.

 

“Wow” “Yeah” “That was……” “Yeah” Was all the conversation they could manage for a while as Chris rolled off Vin and lay quietly next to him.

 

The quiet of the morning stole over them and they drifted off into a gentle sated sleep.

 

An hour or so later Vin woke up with a start realizing that while they were asleep they had managed to wrap themselves around each other and were a tangle of legs and arms.  The call of nature was making itself known to Vin since he hadn’t relieved himself when Chris had showed up at his door earlier, now those demands were getting to a painful point.  Vin gently untangled himself while trying not to wake his new lover.  As he climbed out of bed he looked down at Chris, his new lover, it was going to take some time to wrap his head around it.

 

He quietly padded off to the bathroom and took care of business, then quickly washed away the dried mess on his stomach.  He thought about cleaning up Chris but decided against it since the man was still asleep and he didn’t want to wake him.

 

Vin headed into the kitchen to make fresh coffee and see what was in the fridge and cabinets for food.  As he set up the coffee maker he thought they would have some food for the day and if need be they could have delivery or just run to the store down the street.  When the coffee was set up and brewing Vin decided to crawl back into bed to feel the warmth of Chris’ body next to him.

 

Vin lay in bed thinking this had to be a dream but when he looked over at Chris, he found the blond awake and smiling a goofy smile, then he leaned in and kissed him again.  Nope definitely not a dream as his power of thought was taken away by the power of Chris’ kiss.

 

When they broke apart a few minutes later Chris looked at Vin and asked, “That fresh coffee I smell?”  Getting off bed and heading into the kitchen.

 

“Yeap even got a couple of eggs and some bread if you’re hungry.”  Vin replied getting up and following Chris into the kitchen to start some breakfast.

 

For the next half hour, the two men worked in silence making toast, eggs and even finding and cooking some bacon that was hidden in the back of the freezer.

 

Before they sat down to eat, they decided to put on some sweats, Vin lending Chris an old pair.

 

Once they were settled at the table they dug into their food.  After the initial hunger was satisfied Vin broached the subject of what had happened and why.  Was this a one night thing or forever kinda thing?

 

“Chris, I think we really need ta talk.  What we did this morning was great and all but I gotta know, is this a one time shot or what?  When Monday morning comes around we back to business as usual?  Thanks but no thanks, just curious kinda thing?”

 

Chris just waited for Vin to finally finish so he could explain his feelings for the young man.  It had taken him a long time to accept what he felt for his best friend and more importantly his teammate, and subordinate truth be told.

 

“Vin, I have been thinking about this for a long time.  I knew I loved you the first time I saw you but I didn’t want to admit it to myself because I wasn’t ready to let anyone in and I am your boss.  You changed all that with your easy friendship and after last weeks close call I knew I couldn’t hide it anymore.  The job be damned, I love you and want you in my life forever.  Can you handle that?”

 

Vin stared at Chris for a few minutes letting everything Larabee just said soak in before reacting.  Chris sat and watched the play of emotions cross his lover’s face and eyes as they absorbed and registered exactly what had been said and what it all meant.  Chris knew the moment realization had hit the young man, bracing for his next reaction.

 

Vin flew out of his chair and nearly bowling over the other man in his haste to show him how much he could handle, realizing everything he had ever wanted but never thought he’d have was now dropped into his lap.

 

The two men were on the move again, kissing and fondling each other all the way back into the bedroom stripping off the sweats as they flopped onto the bed never breaking contact.  Both men were so aroused they were at breaking point when Vin stopped and pushed Chris away.

 

Chris looked at Vin with startled eyes but before he could say anything Vin put his hand out to stop him.

 

“Wait a minute Cowboy, if we’re gonna do this we’re gonna do this right.  Hold your horses and stay put you hear me?”  Vin said as he got up.

 

Chris mutely nodded his head yes and relaxed back onto the bed stroking himself lightly to keep himself ready for Vin’s return.

 

Vin walked into the bathroom and came back a minute later with a tube of lube and a handful of condoms.  Vin always either did the taking or received blowjob, he never let anyone take him so he knew he was clean but he wanted to let Chris choose.  Vin knew Chris had never done this before and wanted to teach him everything he knew but one step at a time.

 

Chris watched Vin walk back into the bedroom from the bathroom his eyes going dark with the passion he felt for the younger man.  All sleek muscle and tanned skin moving in a beautiful rhythm as the naked form walked over to him. When he saw what Vin had in his hands, he felt a little nervous never having done this before and now wondering if he’d rushed into something to quickly.

 

Vin saw the look as he stopped in front of the blond.  Vin leaned in again and kissed him.  “Sshh, it’s gonna be alright, trust me.” And kissed him again, quieting the nervous man, crawling back onto the bed and over the naked and aroused form of his partner.  As Vin kissed and licked Chris’ lips he set the condoms and lube down by Chris’ head and used his other hand to slowly stroke over the pale body below him.  He gently tweaked one nipple until it was hard then moved to the other; his other hand worked its way down the long torso.  Vin loved the velvet smooth skin under his fingers, enjoying the play of quivering muscles under his touch.

 

For his part Chris was moaning and writhing under Vin’s touch never having felt this kind of wonderful sweet torture before.  In all the years he had made love to women he’d never had this kind of experience, the feelings Vin was making him feel were all new to him.  When Vin’s had finally reached his aching cock he felt like he wanted to come right then and there but Vin’s hand didn’t stop at his cock it moved past and he moaned his disappointment.

 

Vin teased the hairs around Chris’ cock then rubbed over the sensitive skin on the thighs before gently parting Chris’s legs so he could stroke more of the quivering thighs.  Vin kept kissing Chris so he would be completely relaxed as Vin played every nerve of his body taking it to near explosion.  All Chris could do was clutch the blankets in his hands and hold on to them as the sensations he was feeling rolled through his body and he moaned into Vin’s mouth.

 

Vin released Chris’ mouth with a sigh and grabbed the lube coating his fingers before returning to kiss the blond senseless.  As Vin worked the blonds mouth with his own he worked his pulsing hole with gentle fingers.  Slowly rimming the hole and teasing at the opening making Chris moan even louder.

 

Vin moved his mouth and wandering lips over Chris’ cheeks to his ear rimming it with his tongue before diving in and out again then down to the lobe of Chris’ right ear and gently bit it as he pressed one finger into Chris’ pulsing hole.  The dual sensations making the blond arch up in pleasure, he thought he would come right there it felt so good.  Vin worked his finger all the way in and slowly pulled it out again before pushing it in again, grazing the small nub inside.

 

Chris broke away from Vin with a near scream.  “Oh god Vin, do that again.  What was that?” He said as he felt liquid fire run through his veins, he’d never felt anything like that before and wanted to feel it again.

 

Vin chuckled, “Liked that did ya?  Well let me see if I can hit it again.”

 

Vin proceeded to hit the spot over and over again making Chris arch off the bed and stay in that position for several agonizing minutes while fire ran through his blood.  Just when he thought he’d explode Vin stopped and grabbed the base of Chris’ cock so he couldn’t come.  Chris whimpered and relaxed back on the bed as his body came back from the edge.

 

“Ya ready for what’s next Cowboy?” Vin asked as he looked into Chris’ diluted and glazed eyes.

 

“Yeah, I think so.  Don’t think I could be any more ready.”  He responded leaning up for another kiss. “Don’t use a condom either, I want to feel you moving in me” As wet swollen lips met wet swollen lips in a searing kiss that left both men breathless.

 

Vin nodded as he moved around to get between Chris’ legs.  He was too emotional to say anything so he didn’t.

 

Chris relaxed back and watched Vin’s face as he moved and prepared himself.  He could see the emotions crossing the young man’s face and decided he had made the right choice.  He trusted Vin and knew that Vin would never hurt him.

 

Vin lifted Chris’ legs and bent them so Chris’ thighs rested on his chest.  Vin lined up his cock with Chris’ hole and pressed forward.  As he started to push through he leaned over and took the blond in a breath stealing kiss.  Chris tensed for a moment as he felt Vin’s cock push through his opening.

 

Vin broke the kiss and touched his forehead to Chris’, “breathe, just take some deep breaths and relax, the pain will go away in a minute.  That’s it, in and out, nice and slow.” He said as he felt Chris relaxing into the pain.  As Chris’ body relaxed Vin slipped in further and further.

 

As Vin felt himself slip all the way in he didn’t let his body move, holding himself in place until Chris gave him a sign that he was ready.

 

When the pain subsided Chris felt this overwhelming feeling of being completely filled and knew he wanted more.

 

“Move damn it.” Chris growled.

 

Vin slowly pulled nearly all the way out to the head of his cock then just as slowly pushed his way back in.  He kept up that slow and steady rhythm dragging his cock over Chris’ prostate over and over again making the man all but beg Vin to go faster.  As Vin looked at Chris’ pleasure filled face, eyes half closed, he knew he couldn’t hold on much longer and started to speed up his pace.

 

“Look at me, open your eyes and look at me Chris.  I want to watch your face the first time you come for me.” Vin said as he drew them both to the edge and waited for Chris to comply.  He wouldn’t finish them both off until Chris opened his eyes.

 

Chris opened his eyes and stared into black pools that were Vin’s eyes.  Vin adjusted his position and drove home hitting Chris’ prostate dead on.  He drove himself in over and over, again faster and faster, as he stared down into Chris’s face.  The next time Vin hit the spot electricity shot through Chris’ veins; he arched off the bed and came with a force he had never felt before.  Vin stilled his movements and watched Chris as his seed shot all over his belly.

 

While the last tremors of Chris’ orgasm rocked him Vin picked up speed and drove his cock as far in as possible and shot his seed as deep into his lover’s body as he could.  As he came he looked into Chris’ eyes seeing pure bliss, he ground his hips into Chris trying to almost drive himself into the other man.  Vin dropped onto Chris and both men panted to breathe.

 

As his breath returned to normal Vin reached down and slowly pulled out of his human sheath.  When he was completely free of Chris’ body both men moaned softly at the loss.

 

Chris had never thought it could be that good and knew it would only be that good with Vin.  He loved Vin even more now then when he’d arrived at Vin’s place earlier that morning.  Had it only been a few hours he thought sleepily?

 

Vin looked at his new love and knew he’d found home.  Vin reached for Chris and wrapped himself around him as they drifted off to sleep.  “I love you Chris.” He said as sleep over took him.

 

“I love you too Vin.”  Chris said as he felt Vin relax into sleep and followed his lover into pleasant dreams.

 

The two men woke up hours later and proceeded to spend the rest of the day in bed making love to each other.  Vin being gentle and showing Chris everything he needed to know, to please the other man. By dinner time they decided to order pizza and drink the beer in Vin’s refrigerator.  While they were waiting for the pizza the men showered and put their sweats back on.  Vin opened the bedroom window to air out the room while they watched some TV and ate their dinner.

 

After dinner they stripped the bed, remade it with clean sheets and went down to the laundry room to wash the soiled ones.  While they were in the laundry room they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.  They kept kissing and touching until they were both fully aroused again.  Vin lifted Chris on to the washing machine as it spun and started to strip him again.

 

“Wait, what if someone walks in here?  Vin, stop, we can’t do anything here.  Oh, shit, don’t stop that feels so good.”  Chris moaned.

 

Vin stopped much to the disappointment of Chris and walked over to the laundry room door, closed and locked it.

 

“Now you don’t have to worry ‘bout nobody walkin’ in on us.” Vin said as he walked back to Chris and finished taking his sweats off.

 

“Next part of your lesson.” Vin said as he licked Chris’ rock hard cock.

 

“Oh, god that feels good.  More please, more.  Oh yeah.”  Chris moaned as Vin licked then swallowed Chris cock whole and proceeded to suck him dry as the washer vibrated underneath him.  His cock was so sensitive by this time he came quickly shooting his seed down Vin’s throat.  Vin swallowed greedily not wasting a drop.

 

Vin moved Chris over to another washer then put sheets into the dryer while Chris recovered.

 

When Chris recovered he pulled his sweats back on and jumped down from the washer.  Vin stood in front of him with a raging hard on.

 

“Your turn.”  Chris said as he stripped Vin of his sweats.  He lifted Vin onto the dryer, it didn’t have as strong a vibration as the washer but it was good enough.  The one thing that Vin didn’t realize was that Chris loved oral foreplay and in one swoop swallowed him down to the root and proceeded to give him a blow job the likes he’d never had before.

 

Chris may have never done this before but he sure knew what he liked and figured Vin would like the same thing.  A few minutes later Vin came with a scream and shot his seed down Chris’ throat.  Chris struggled then relaxed and swallowed as much as he could some seeping out his mouth to run down his chin, wiping it away when he let Vin’s now limp cock slip from his mouth.

 

Vin pulled him up into a quick kiss then licked the remnants from his chin.  Vin then pulled his sweats on and they unlocked the door, leaning on the washers and dryers waiting for the dryer to stop.

 

By the time the two men headed back from the laundry room they were to tired to do more than flop into bed and exchange slow sloppy wet kisses before drifting off to sleep wrapped in each others arms.

 

Sunday morning…… 

 

Vin woke up later than usual and remembered why when he felt the warm body in bed with him.  As he came to full wakefulness he realized it wasn’t all a dream.  That he and Chris had spent the whole day Saturday in bed making love as many times in as many ways as they could.  Chris stirred next to him and he leaned over to give him a morning kiss.

 

“Hey”

 

“Hey yourself, how you feeling today?”  Vin asked, knowing Chris would be a little sore from the previous day’s activities.

 

“A little sore, not bad though.”  Chris replied wanting another kiss.

 

“Come on, lazy bones, outa bed and into a hot shower for you.”  Vin said as the kiss ended.

 

“You gonna join me?”  Chris said wiggling his eyebrows at Vin.

 

“Yeah,” Vin laughed climbing out of bed. “After I get the coffee going and see what’s left for breakfast.”

 

“Ok, ok, spoil sport.  Don’t complain if you take to long and I use all the hot water though.”  Chris said as he rolled out of bed a little awkwardly.  “Maybe a hot shower is what I need right now.”

 

Vin laughed as he headed to the kitchen to get the coffee going, he used the last of the coffee and knew that they would have to hit the store sometime today to get more supplies for the day and the next morning.

 

Once the coffee was set up and brewing Vin slipped into the shower with Chris. They explored each others bodies as they washed each other from head to toe.  Their slow exploration of each other lead to wet kisses under the showerhead until the water grew cold and they climbed out to dry each other off.

 

Beads of water still clung to their skin as they made their way to the bedroom.  Vin started licking the water from Chris’ chest sucking first on one small brown nipple then the other.  Chris not wanting to be left out pushed Vin onto the bed and pounced on him, returning the favor until he had both nipples diamond hard and Vin whimpering for more.

 

Chris sat back and looked at his handy work, he had Vin right were he wanted him, hot, hard and ready for action.  Chris was sitting on Vin’s thighs and when he looked down he got an evil grin on his face.  He reached over and grabbed the lube and slicked both their cocks.  He took both of them in his hand and slowly stroked them, trying to bring them both off together.  Vin reached out his hand and covered Chris’ helping him to bring them off.  Once Vin’s hand touched Chris’ it was like lightning, a few pumps of both their hands and they were arching into each other shooting their seed all over their hands and Vin’s stomach.

 

As Chris got up off Vin and went into the bathroom to get a wet cloth to clean them off, he realized he would never be able to get enough of Vin.  Every time he looked at him he wanted to throw him down and have his way with him.  He’d have to thank Vin properly for teaching him how to make love to another man.  He knew it would take the rest of his and Vin’s life to thank him and that was alright with him.

 

Chris cleaned Vin up then they headed into the kitchen to eat some breakfast so they could repeat yesterday’s events. After finishing off the rest of the bread, eggs, bacon and coffee the men decided to relax and watch some TV for a while.  It was Sunday and the football game was gonna start in a few minutes.  They didn’t even try to put some clothes on because they knew they wouldn’t last long anyway.

 

The game turned out to be pretty uneventful, so the boys decided to have some fun instead of finishing the game.  They made love on the couch then fell asleep during the last quarter of the game.  When they woke up several hours later the afternoon game had already started.

 

Vin went into the bathroom and washed up quickly and slipped on some clean jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

 

Chris looked at him with lazy eyes and asked what he was doing.

 

“I’m gonna run down to the store at the corner real quick and grab some food so we have some stuff for lunch and more coffee and beer too.”  Vin said as he grabbed his wallet off the table by the door.  “You planning on staying over tonight too or are you going back to check on the horses?”

 

“I’m staying, I have a change of clothes at the office for tomorrow.  Want me to come?”  Chris said making to get up off the couch.

 

“Nah, only gonna be a few minutes, ‘sides you got anyone taking care of the horses since you been gone?”  Vin said as he opened the door.

 

“Shit, I forgot all about them.  I’ll call the Albertson boys while you’re gone and clean up the breakfast dishes.”  Chris said as he got up to get his phone.

 

Vin walked out of the apartment laughing.

 

Vin Tanner was a happy man, he’d just found the love of his life and life couldn’t be better.

 

Vin walked into the grocery store and never knew what hit him.  All he thought of was the pain exploding in his head as his body hit the floor and the hard boots kicking his side.  His last thought was of Chris and how much he would miss him as he lost consciousness.

 

“Policia! Policia!”  Jorge yelled as the two store robbers beat and kicked Vin as he lay on the floor of the store bleeding to death.

 

Jorge had hit the silent alarm when the men came in his store with guns in their hands. These young punks had been harassing all the storeowners wanting money but as of yet neither man had been caught by the Police.

 

Jorge knew the young man being beaten on the floor was a policeman who lived in the neighborhood; he liked him as he was always so helpful.  Vin had helped him several times with trouble in the store. It was Vin and JD who had set up the alarm and camera system when all the trouble started.  Now all he could hope for was that the Police would hurry up and get there he could hear the sirens in the far off distance.

 

Vin’s apartment…. 

After slipping on his jeans, Chris walked to the sink with the frying pan from the morning’s breakfast and suddenly got dizzy.  He shook off the feeling hearing the sirens.

“Oh god, Vin.”  The blond said as he ran out of the apartment with only his jeans on.

Scene of the beating……. 

The two thugs didn’t hear the siren as they beat and kicked their helpless victim realizing that he was a policeman and they could be put in jail if he had seen them robbing the store.  The two men weren’t smart enough to realize that if they killed him they would be tried for murder.

 

Hector and Roger stopped for a second when they thought they heard something.  They both stood still listening, they heard the sirens but didn’t realize they were heading for the store they were in until they got closer.

 

The two young men ran out of the store and right into Chris Larabee.  Chris had been so frantic when he felt Vin’s pain he didn’t think of getting his gun, shirt or shoes before heading out the door.

 

The three men stumbled to the ground as two police cars pulled up.  The four policemen came rushing out of their cars to arrest the men they had seen running from the store.

 

When one of the officers tried to confront Chris he blew up in the man’s face yelling at him that he was an ATF Agent but couldn’t produce a badge.  At that time the storeowner came running out saying they needed help someone was hurt bad and the officer forgot about Chris and ran in to see what the situation was.

 

TBC