PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +

Eight Weeks Later 

Vin Tanner was a happy man again.  The doctor had released him to light duty until his physical therapy was completed.  The doctor said he was in good health and could resume most of his normal activities within reason now that casts were off and the ribs and liver had healed well.

When he walked through the doors from the doctor’s office Buck was waiting for him.  Over the past six weeks the two men had talked more and worked out the issues between them.  Vin finally forgave Buck for what he had done and Buck proved he really was happy for both men.  Since Vin had forgiven Buck so did Chris, their friendship as strong as ever.

 

He’d had plenty of time to really watch them together as Chris hovered over Vin until the sharpshooter had threatened him with bodily harm if he didn’t knock it off.   He’d seen the love shining off of both men when they were around each other and how they looked so lost when the other wasn’t there.  They didn’t know it but Buck had actually witnessed them kissing on more than one occasion. 

 

Chris had been called into a meeting with Travis and couldn’t take Vin to the doctor so Buck had volunteered to take him.  He couldn’t be happier for his two friends and he could tell by the twinkle in the blue eyes smiling at him as Vin headed down the stairs that tonight was going to be a busy one for the two men.

 

They hadn’t had sex since Vin had been injured because Chris was afraid of hurting him.  They had shared Chris’ bed but only kissed and cuddled while Vin was recovering.  Now that Vin had gotten the all clear from the doctor he wanted a special night so the two men could re-acquaint themselves with each other properly.  Vin had yet to teach his lover a few things.

 

“Buck, we need to stop at the store and get some stuff for tonight.”  Vin said as he got in the truck.

 

“Like what Jr.?”  Buck replied as he climbed in after him.

 

Vin sat back and thought about it for a few minutes then decided he wanted to get some light stuff, it’s so hot this summer they never really wanted to eat a heavy meal.  “I think a nice steak, salad and peach pie sounds good.”

 

Buck nodded his head in agreement.  It sounded good to him too.

  

Chris was impatient to get home.  He hadn’t been able to reach either Buck or Vin when he called after his meeting with Travis.  He knew that if something was wrong he would have heard by now but he was still worried.  He wondered what if Vin wasn’t completely heeled and couldn’t come back to work anymore, Chris knew that would kill Vin having to give up his job.

 

When Chris pulled up to the house he was relived to see Buck leaving and a smile on his face, Vin was ok and that’s all that mattered, he waved as Buck drove by.

 

Chris hurried into the house to see what the doctor had to say and let him know how sorry he was for not being there for his appointment.

 

“Vin, Vin were are you?”  Chris called as he walked into the house.

 

“In the kitchen.”  Vin said ad he was taking the meat out of the pan to rest on the cutting board.  “Perfect timing, dinner’s almost done.  Why don’t ya go get cleaned up while I finish up here then I’ll tell you about my visit to the doctor as we eat dinner.”

 

Chris walked in the kitchen after setting down his briefcase and keys on the desk in the hall. “Hey.”  Chris said as he walked up and wrapped his arms around Vin, he gave Vin a sweet slow “hello” kiss like he had been doing since he’d gone back to work and Vin had stayed at the ranch recovering.

 

“Hey to you to, Cowboy.”  Vin said as he returned the kiss. “Dinner will be ready and on the table in ten minutes, go before all my hard work is ruined.”  Vin stepped away from Chris so he could finish dinner.

 

“Ok, ok, I’m going but I don’t want to.” Chris said and walked out of the kitchen and headed to the master bedroom to get cleaned up and changed from his suit to jeans and a t-shirt.  He was back in the kitchen in less than ten minutes.

 

When Chris walked into the kitchen dinner was on the table and Vin was getting drinks for the two of them. Dinner went by fairly quickly with Vin explaining he could return to light duty until his physical therapy was completed and he could resume normal activities. Vin left out the “could resume most of“ part, he figured Chris didn’t need to know that.

 

After dinner Vin led Chris into the bedroom, he wanted to resume the physical part of their relationship.  Since Vin had been injured they hadn’t been intimate with each other.  They had kissed, cuddled and given each other oral pleasures but that had been all, Chris was afraid anymore would be to much for Vin’s injured body to handle.  They enjoyed what they did, but it also gave them time to get even closer then they had been before the attack.  They had even talked about Vin moving out to the ranch permanently once Vin was completely healthy and able to pack up his old apartment.

 

“It’s time cowboy, I need to feel you again like I did before I got hurt.  I need to make love to you and make you mine again.  I want to feel you surrounding me again as my cock fills you.”  Vin said as he slowly stripped in front of Chris.

 

Chris was mesmerized as Vin did a seductive and teasing strip showing Chris his hard body and equally hard and throbbing cock.  “Are you sure you’re ready?”  Chris stammered out as he unconsciously started taking his clothes off.  Chris walked up to Vin and looked into his eyes and asked him again.  “Are you sure you’re ready, I don’t want you hurt anymore.”

 

Vin leaned in and nibbled Chris’ lower lip as he slide a searching hand down the hard body to the leaking cock and slowly stroked it.  “I’m ready, more then ready and it seems that you are too by the feel of things.”  Vin said as his slow stroking of Chris’ cock drew a low moan from him.

 

Vin lead Chris to the bed and had him lay in the middle of it as he proceeded to drive the man crazy with his lips, mouth and hands.  Vin started at the top of Chris’ head and kissed his way across his face to his ears where he sucked on the lobes driving low moans from the blond.  Vin slowly worked his way down Chris’ body alternately licking, sucking and nibbling every part of his skin his mouth could touch.

 

Vin ran his hands over every part of Chris’ body in feather light touches to tease and excite his lover. Vin knew that once he had taken Chris tonight he would show him how it was done and let Chris take him.  They had talked about commitment and for Vin this was the last step to committing completely to Chris.  Vin had already accepted Chris’ invitation to move in with him now it was up to him to show Chris his dedication to this partnership.

 

Vin’s sapphire blue eyes looked down into moss green ones, love shining both ways and a little intimidating for Vin.  He knew he loved Chris but had never felt anything so powerful as Chris Larabee’s love and he reveled in it.

 

Vin had Chris on his back and was teasing the man mercilessly.  Chris’ body was on fire with need so bad he almost came just with Vin’s touch on his body.  Vin slowly started working Chris’ hole with the lube and one finger explaining what he was doing.

 

“Chris, understand what I’m saying to ya?”  Vin asked a brain fogged Chris.

 

“Oh yeah.” Chris responded having no clue as to what Vin was saying to him his brain to far gone in a passion induced haze.

 

Vin worked one, two then three fingers into Chris’ sweet hole as Chris cried out in pleasure pleading for more.

 

“Vin, please, I need you, I need you so bad it hurts.  Fuck me Vin, please.”  Chris cried out as Vin’s fingers hit his sweet spot.

 

“Gonna take away your pain now Cowboy, gonna make you feel real good.”  Vin said as he removed his fingers from Chris and positioned himself between his legs.

 

As Vin put the head of his cock to Chris’ hole he looked at his hazy eyed lover and thought again how lucky he was.

 

“Chris, look at me.”  Vin said waiting for Chris to focus on him.  “Look at me Cowboy.” Vin kept bumping his cock against Chris’ hole while he wanted for the blond to look at him.  The sensations driving both men a little crazier with need.

 

Chris turned his head and focused his eyes on the man he loved more than life it self, he locked eyes with Vin and gave him a dazzling smile.  “I love you Vin.”

 

Vin locked eyes with Chris and slowly pushed into him.  “I love you to Chris and when I’m done making love to you your gonna make love to me.  I want to finally be claimed by the man I love.” 

 

The two men never broke eye contact as Vin set a slow pace, than as need took over he went faster and faster until he was all but pounding Chris through the mattress.  All that was heard in the room was the slapping of flesh against flesh and loud moans and groans until they reached their peak together and screamed each others’ names as they orgasmed together.  Vin slowed his thrusts until he finally collapsed on top of Chris panting for air.

 

“That wwas….”

 

“Yeahhh… it was.”  Vin slowly pulled out and lay down beside Chris still trying to catch his breath.

 

Chris rolled over onto his side and kissed Vin long and slow then lay back down again.

 

Both men lay there for a while trying to catch their breaths both enjoying the feelings washing through them.

 

Suddenly Chris was struck by what Vin had said as he was plundering his body.  He wanted him to do the same thing to him.

 

“Vin, I don’t know if I can, I’ve never….” Chris stuttered.

 

“Weren’t you paying any attention when I was getting you ready for me?”  Vin asked with a smile on his face, he knew Chris was so far gone by then he never heard a thing he was saying.

“Ah, was I supposed to me listening?” Chris asked as he turned over to look Vin in the face.  “You shit, what are you laughing about?”

 

Laughing Vin said, “Your face, you should see it right now, all flushed and eyes bright with a worried frown.  You look so fuckable am I gonna have to do it again so you can learn something here Larabee?”

 

Vin was laughing to hard at Chris to do any more then try and bat his hands way as he tried to tickle the younger man.

 

Chris finally maneuvered his way on top of the younger man and held him still while he licked and kissed and nibbled all the way down his long torso spreading Vin’s legs as he went.

 

By the time Chris’ mouth reached Vin’s cock it was hard and leaking and Vin was panting he was so ready to have Chris suck him off.  Chris kissed the tip of Vin’s cock then moved away from it kissing his groin and thighs but not touching the leaking staff again.  Vin panted and moaned tossing his head back and forth in desperate need for the man to touch him.  Vin thought who the hell taught him that?  Oh, yeah that’d be me.  Damn but he learns fast.

 

“Chris please..”  Vin whined.  He needed relief and if Chris didn’t do anything soon he’d have to take matters into his own hand and jack himself off.

 

Chris started licking Vin’s cock like it was a lollipop driving the young man crazy before he opened his mouth and swallowed Vin down.  Chris set a fast pace and brought Vin to a screaming climax before the sharpshooter realized what was happening.  Vin pumped his hips forcing his seed down Chris’ throat as Chris drank down all Vin had to give.

 

Chris licked Vin clean then spread his legs a little wider.  Chris tentatively touched Vin’s hole and Vin rolled his hips into the feeling.  Chris did it a few more times and watched as Vin’s cock hardened again, as Chris’ filled to near bursting as he watched Vin’s beautiful face flush with sexual need.

 

Chris reached over and grabbed the lube, he tried to think of what Vin did to him that he loved so much.  Vin lay back with his eyes nearly closed watched Chris.  The blond was all concentration as he took the lube and put some on his fingers and slowly rimmed Vin’s hole.  Vin moaned low and long letting Chris know he was doing the right things.

 

Chris watched Vin’s reactions in fascination as he slide one finger into Vin and started stroking in and out of him.  For his part Vin moaned and kept rotating his hips at the wonderful sensations Chris was creating within him.

 

“Chris, now feel around for a small bump and touch it.” Vin instructed Chris to try and find his prostate.

 

All of a sudden Vin arched up and screamed as Chris had found the spot and flicked it several times nearly bringing Vin to orgasm.  Chris pulled out his finger and added a second lubed finger.  Soon he had a third one in Vin’s hole scissoring and stretching the sharpshooter as Vin lay on the bed panting, moaning and rotating his hips in sync with Chris’ movements.

 

Chris pulled out his fingers and lined up his cock with Vin’s hole and slowly pushed in.  As he watched himself slipping into Vin he was amazed at the tight and velvet feeling of Vin’s hole. It was better then he could have ever imagined.  Sarah had never felt that tight surrounding his hard cock.  Chris looked up to see Vin watching him as he watched himself disappearing into Vin.

 

“Oh my god, Cowboy, I never knew it could feel so good.  You’re so tight, so good. If I move I might come on the spot.”  Chris groaned as he pushed himself completely into Vin and stopped.

 

Vin was in ecstasy, Chris was buried balls deep into him and he felt completed for the first time in his young life, he’d come home and home was Chris Larabee.

 

“Chris, you gotta move, Cowboy.”  Vin said on a groan as he tried to get Chris to stimulate his prostate so he could come again.

 

Chris stated to pull out and groaned.  “Oh my god Vin.”  Chris set a slow pace thrusting in and out as slowly as he could enjoying the sensations washing over him and Vin, this was almost as good as being on the receiving end.  His mind so far gone in the feelings he didn’t know weather he liked fucking Vin or being fucked by him.  Chris started to speed up until he was snapping his hips against Vin’s until they both exploded screaming each others names as they floated back down from heaven.

 

Chris dropped down onto Vin’s chest his legs and arms rubbery from the most powerful orgasm he’d ever had.  They both lay there panting trying to catch their breath.  After a few minutes Chris slowly pulled out of Vin feeling the loss of connection immediately and lay back down beside the lightly dozing man.

 

Chris watched Vin’s chest going up and down as he dozed realizing he’d almost lost this precious young man to a stupid bunch of kids trying to rob a store.  He lightly ran a hand down his chest feeling Vin’s lungs fill with air and release it to do it all over again.

 

“I love you Vin Tanner, with everything in me.”  Chris whispered.

 

“I love you too Chris, with all my heart and soul.” Vin said as he pulled the blond into his arms and pulled the covers over their cooling bodies.

 

The End