PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
These are not technically canon to the 'Coming Undone' series as these scenes portray a different beginning for how Vin and Chris met. This was written before I started the series as it is now. It was my second attempt at writing the story.
Title: Fire Branding
Author: Lopaka Tanu
Disclaimer: I do not own The Magnificent Seven.
Characters: Vin, Chris.
Words: 2043
Genre: Deleted Scenes From 'Coming Undone'.
Fandom: The Magnificent Seven
Pairing: Vin/Chris
Rating: Adult
Warnings: Language, Kind of vague in parts.
Summary: How it all started.
Author's Note: This was how it originally began, before I changed the plot.
______________________________________


Hearing the sound of a car slowing down, the teen hitched his pants a little lower. He knew from practice that the top of his pubic hair was now visible in the front. The crack of his ass was in view from the back. Depending upon the preference, he was putting it all on display.

No sooner than he pushed away from the wall did the car stop directly in front of him. It was an old sedan, from the late seventies, but well taken care of. The windows were tinted, a bit of a put off for most of the boys.

Not for him.

His smile was lazily seductive, every bit as fake as the leather shirt he wore. Strolling up to the car, he watched as the window rolled down. The electric motor hummed as the window dropped. Stopping a foot away, he bent over to look inside the car. "Howdy. What can I do for ya, stranger?"

The driver wore a hat and dark sunglasses. He didn't make direct eye contact and kept his face inside the car. "I'm looking for a little companionship."

"Really? Well, I might be able to help ya out there." Shifting his stance, the teen slowly thrust his pelvis towards the car. "Of course, it don't come cheap."

"Oh yeah?" Raising an eyebrow, the man smirked at his windshield. "How much is not too cheap?"

Chuckling, he reached up to push a lock of hair off his face. "That all depends on how lonely ya are."

"Let's just say, I'm real lonely." The driver's voice took on a deep, rich tone. Patting the front of his pants, he adjusted the material. "What say you get in?"

"Now, hold on a minute, cowboy." Raising up, he crossed the short distance to the car so he could lean against the door. "Let's see a little green up front."

Sighing, the driver reached in to his pocket. Pulling out his billfold, he held it up for the other man to see. "Sorry, all I have on me is blue and gold."

Eyes going wide, the teen tried to quickly back away. Before he got more than a half step, the driver grabbed his wrist. "Let go!" He twisted to break the grip, only to have his entire arm jerked in to the car.

"My name is Detective Larabee, I'm with the Denver PD, and you are under arrest for soliciting." Slapping a cuff on to the teen's wrist, he quickly locked it in to place. Once he had this arm, he reached to open the door.

"Aw, come on. I wasn't doing nothing wrong!" A quick glance over his shoulder revealed the others had all split. Cursing his bad luck, he faced the cop again. By now, he was being pushed back so that the door could open and the Detective could climb out. "Can't we come to an understandin'? I can do things for ya."

"Sorry, kid, I've got no interest in what you're offerin'." It took some careful manuevering, but Chris managed to climb out of the car and keep his hold on the teen at same time. Once he was out, he grabbed the teen by the front of his leather shirt. "Turn around and face the hood of the car. Put your hand behind your back."

The teen gave a last ditch effort to break free by bringing his knee up to kick the cop in the balls. Before he had the chance to connect, he was spun around and slammed face first in to the hood of the car. The wind was knocked out of him, stunning him in to aquiessence.

Feeling his arms jerked up behind him, he closed his eyes. The moment he felt the cold steel of the handcuff click over his other wrist sent a shiver through his body.

Pulling the teen off the hood of his car, Chris marched him to the back seat. He opened the door then shoved the kid in. After slamming it closed again, he climbed back in to the driver's seat. He checked to make sure the kid was still breathing in the mirror with a smirk. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"I'll suck your dick for free! Take me hear in the back seat, I won't fight ya." Sitting up, the teen glanced about the back seat for an escape. The protective cage that divided the car in half only now became visible. It was black mesh, and blended in with the rest of the decor. "I'll do anything if you just let me go afterwards."

"Thanks, bribary will go real good with that solicitation charge." Tapping the glowing red light in the dashboard, Chris reached up and put the car in gear. "You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you."

Laying back down, the teen clenched his eyes shut and buried his face in the seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His hands cuffed together, the teen rest his head on the table in front of him. He wasn't sure how long they had left him in the room. It felt like hours since the blond Detective had forcefully sat him down then walked out.

The man had left a soda, but he didn't touch it. He knew their tactics well. If he had drank it, then by now he would have been shifting with the need to relieve himself. It was an old, yet effective trick on those too dumb to know how things worked.

The temperature was a little cooler than was comfortable, but he was used to being cold. The dim light would be turned bright when the Detective came back. Even the chair he was using was designed to make him uncomfortable. All of those were classic interogation techniques. Of course, none of them were going to work.

He expected the Detective to come in any moment now with an aggressive stance. Most likely, he wouldn't talk, just stare at the teen. That unnerved people who were selfconscious by nature.

He started to hum to himself as he wondered how long the idiot would be. The longer he made the teen wait, the better his chances of getting off on a technicality. That was always a nice thought. Smiling, he rose up from the chair.

He turned to face the one way mirror. Raising his bound wrists, he wiggled his ink tipped fingers. Then he kicked the chair back across the interogation room. Strolling around the table, he picked up the chair he assumed the Detective usually sat in. As he began to spin, the door opened.

"Put that down!" It was the blond Detective and he looked none to pleased about his waiting game being canceled.

Smirking, the teen lowered the chair, but didn't release it. "Got your attention, didn't it?"

"That's destruction of police property. Another charge. You're wracking up quite the rapsheet for a first time adult offender." The man spoke with a casual tone, but his eyes carefully tracked everything the teen did.

"It was my birthday?" The teen frowned. Then he shrugged and took a quick breath. Spinning the chair, he moved to strattle it.

Coming up behind the teen, Chris grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him off the chair. Once he had him on his feet, he shoved the teen towards the chair he had kicked to the wall. "There's your seat, sit!"

"That's police brutality." The teen spun to smirk at Chris instead going to the chair. There was a bored air to his expression. "I can have your badge for this, ya know."

"Sit down and shut up." The kid was already getting on his nerves. Tugging on the front of his jacket, Chris pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Tapping one out, he put it to his lips.

His head cocked to the side, the teen watched Chris through a curtain of his own hair. "You know those things will kill ya."

Chris snorted. Slowly, deliberately, he pulled out his packet of matches. Striking one on the back, he put the flame to the end of his cigarette. Once it was lit, he shook out the match. The tip flared as he sucked in a lungful. "Yep."

The teen snorted. "Course you know that." He let his eyes drift over Chris' body, first up, then down. "Classic bad boy. Bad to ya, bad for ya." Reaching up, he tugged at the front of his shirt. "Is it just an image, or are you really," he took a quick breath, "naughty?"

Taking a drag from his cigarette, Chris exhaled through his nose. "What do you think?" His voice took on a hint of growl. Striding towards the teen, he reached out to grab him.

Backing up, the teen hit the wall a moment before Chris was upon him. The out reaching hand grasped his arm, then slid up to pin his shoulder to the wall. Mere inches separated them as Chris pressed him to the wall. Licking his lips, he slowly flipped his hair over his shoulder.

Staring in to half lidded blue eyes, Chris blew smoke over the teen's face. "Are you going to sit in that chair, or do I have to force you? It's your choice."

"Some how, I get the feeling that's not the choice you're askin me to make." Reaching with his fingers, he grasped the front of the Detective's shirt. The top three buttons were undone and his tie was missing. Beneath that, the teen could see a worn, cotton tshirt and bare skin. His fingers trailed through the fine dusting of hair he found there. "Tell me, Detective, are you happy?"

"That's none of your business." Putting the cigarette back in his lips, Chris snatched the teen's hands in one of his own. They unsurprisingly fit with barely any room. "Tell me, Vin, when was the first time a man fucked you?"

The question was asked in a casual tone, but was designed to ellicit an emotional response. It failed.

Leaning forward the rest of the way, Vin pressed his body against Chris'. "Why you askin? Are you interested in what I learned? Got somethin you want to show me, Cowboy?" He was thrust backwards against the wall hard enough to knock the breath from him.

Anger twisted Chris' features and his grip on Vin's shoulder tightened. "You've got a smart mouth."

"All the better for sucking you off with, my dear." His gasping laughter echoed in the interogation room. Tossing his hair out of his face, he smirked up at Chris. "Come on, Detective, I can make it good for ya."

Seeing the other man suck on his bottom lip made Chris swallow. He took a shuddering breath as he stepped back. "You're barking up the wrong tree, kid." Holding up his left hand, Chris fingered the gold band on his third finger.

Eyes going to the band, Vin's sultry expression quickly left his face. It was replaced with one of expectant boredom. Crossing his arms, as much as the cuffs would allow, he shrugged off Chris' hand. "What do you want then?"

That silenced Chris for what felt like a long time. Taking another step back, he gestured to the table. "For starters, why don't you have a seat?"

"Cause I'm tired of sittin." There was more to it than that, but Vin wasn't about to tip his hand. "Just get to it already so I can get back to my cell."

That made the Detective smirk. Shaking his head, he gave Vin a once over. Without saying another word, he turned and headed for the door.

Much to his surprise and annoyance, Vin watched the Detective walk out. After two minutes of waiting, he realized the other man wasn't coming back. Groaning, he walked over to the table. Using his hands to brace himself against the top, he climbed up on it.

Once on the table, he curled on his side in the center. Using his arm to cushion his head, he closed his eyes. A short time later, soft snores filled the interrogation room.



THE END......................