PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Cherry Falls by Dreamer - artwork by Tarlan


Brent Markham was frozen in fear. He didn't know where his daughter was are what they were doing to her. He fought violently against his bonds tying him to the bed but only succeeded in removing the blanket covering his naked body.

That one night by the side of the road was coming back to haunt him and he feared his daughter would pay the price. He felt tears come to his eyes. If only he hadn't been so drunk that night he and his friends raped that girl.

After what seemed like hours, Jody was shoved inside the room where he was being kept. The sheriff looked her up and down. She didn't look hurt and her clothes were still intact. Her face was red and she had been crying.

"Are you okay?" Brent desperately wanted to go to her and comfort her. Protect her from these monsters.

"Yeah, I'm..." Jody looked up at him finally, only to see him tied naked to the bed.

"Untie me," he insisted.

"I can't. Not until... after." Instead of reaching for the blanket she took a deep breath and started to remove her clothes.

"Jody! After what...?" Then it dawned him. They weren't going to rape her. They were going to make him have sex with his daughter. "No!"

Brent struggled frantically to try to free himself but he only made his wrists bleed more. He couldn't look at her but his eyes were drawn to her. She had taken off her top and bra and now was removing her pants and underwear. He couldn't help the sudden swelling of desire that swept though him. She was so beautiful and his most secret fantasy was about to come true.

It started innocently. He was teaching her how to fight. Some how he landed on top of her. Suddenly he felt something shift inside him. He could feel her shapely body beneath him. The way she was looking at him. If she had been anyone else, he would have kissed her. He would have let his hands explore her womanly body, remove her clothes and gorge himself with the pleasure of making love to this beautiful angelic creature. As it was he barely stopped himself from kissing his nineteen year old daughter.

He remembered the feel of her hand on his that was so close to her breast. His palm ached with wanting to feel its weight and its hard little nipple. He felt her nipple harden against his arm making him wonder if she wanted him too.

Since that day he had been so careful. He made sure he never got too close to be tempted by her. Everything about her made him weak. The scent of her shampoo. The way she would smile at him. Her faith and trust never wavered. He would never betray her trust in him. He promised himself he would never touch her. As sheriff he seen too many young ladies get messed up because their fathers couldn't keep their hands off their daughters. He wanted his daughter but he would never touch her he vowed.

That didn't mean he didn't bend his rules. He would watch her. The way she would play music and disappear into it. The way she would sway her hips and slowly move to the music would make him imagine she was dancing for him. He didn't even have to spy on her. He would be reading and she'd ask if it was okay if she put some music on to work out to.

It was always okay but he usually had to leave to jerk himself off. Once he even came right there watching her. Hypnotized by her innocent seduction. She never noticed the effect she had on him. She kept dancing and then she would do her yoga poses. The positions she could put herself into were entrancing.

He'd also buy her presents. Nothing that could be inappropriate to give his daughter. Usually a skimpy pajama set with some kind of cartoon on it. She loved stuff like that. Wasn't any different than what he had given her before. Only now he looked for spagetti straps and shorts.

He let his head fall back as was filled with shame. He felt his daughter join him on the bed and lie close beside him. She rested her head on his chest as she got up her courage to do what she must so that both her and her father would survive this night.

He didn't know if he could have a taste of her body and be able to keep his hands off her afterwards. What better way to get revenge on your rapist than make him obsessed with his own daughter.

"Daddy?" Jody turned his face to look him in the eye. "It's the only way."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"No, that's not what they want. We have to enjoy it,"

Jody leaned forward and kissed him. She pressed her body to him and he could feel her bare breasts and hard nipples against his side. He tried not to respond and just allow her to do what she must but he found himself opening his mouth and searching for her tongue.

Jody parted her lips and gave him access to her mouth before gently sucking on his tongue. She knew what she had to do. They had shown her videos of what they wanted to see. If she didn't obey her father would be killed and she would be gang raped and it wasn't likely that she'd survive it.

"Daddy, do you want me?" She asked in the most sexiest voice she could muster. He could tell she was scared and hesitant.

"Jody?" Brent looked at her shocked. He looked in her eyes and saw real desire there.

"Daddy, tell me you want me," she ordered as she started to kiss his neck. She let her hand draw circles on his chest as she explored his body.

"I want you," Brent admitted softly. Honestly.

"Louder, Daddy. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel," Jody saw that his body was enjoying it and worked her way down to his hard cock.

"Jody!" Brent moaned when she placed a soft kiss on his cock.

"What do you want me to do, Daddy? Do you want me to kiss it? suck it?"

Brent nodded almost imperceptibly. His eyes wide as he looked down at his beautiful daughter. Her eyes were cloudy with desire.

"No! Daddy tell me. I want to hear you say it," she insisted.

"Yes, I want you to kiss and suck my cock," Brent moaned his body inflamed.

Jody sucked and licked his cock until he exploded in her mouth. She made sure to lick every drop like they insisted.

"You taste so good, Daddy. My turn," Jody knelt over his face and lowered herself to his mouth.

Brent inhaled his daughter's scent before slipping his tongue between her folds. He couldn't believe how good she tasted. He never enjoyed eating pussy and only did it to get his cock sucked. He could eat her all day. He felt ashamed at how much he was enjoying this.

He felt Jody moan and quiver and felt her have her first orgasm in her life. At least given to her by a man. He knew she played with herself. Sometimes he would leave the door ajar when he would stop for their nightly chat and she would start playing with herself not knowing he could see her.

His vow not to touch her was lost. No matter what happens, if she let him, he would make love to every night of her life. He wouldn't be able to stop unless she told him no.

She was riding out her pleasure, grinding her pelvis into his face. Her juices were coating him as they flowed out of her. He had given her, her third orgasm when he felt her mouth surround him again. She brought him full and hard again before lifting herself off his face. He stretched his head to catch every drop.

"You love eating my pussy, don't you, daddy?" Jody said straddling his stomach just above his cock.

Brent could see the lust in her eyes now. She was enjoying it just as much as he was. Her voice was husky now and she wasn't faking her desire for him.

"Daddy, do you want to fuck me? Be the first man to make love to me?" She took a hold of his cock and rubbed the head along her wet pussy lips.

"Yes, I do, Baby!" Brent answered, desperate to be surrounded by his daughter.

She positioned him at her opening and slid down. How many times has he dreamed of taking his daughter's cherry. Now he felt his cock stretch her as she slid down him. He saw that she was having trouble getting him all the way in so he thrust his hips up to meet her driving all the way inside her.

Jody gasped from the pain and pleasure at having a large cock inside her virgin pussy.

"Stay still a moment. Let yourself adjust before moving," he instructed, wishing he could control the pace and movements so he wouldn't hurt her. To make it pleasurable for her.

After a few moments Jody began lifting herself up and down his hard shaft, "Daddy, your cock feels so good in me!"

He watched as Jody concentrated on rocking her hips as she lifted herself up and down. She experimented with her pace and found one she liked. She let her hands explore his chest as she rode his now throbbing cock.

"I love it, Daddy," Jody moaned as he felt her clench around him.

"That's it. Ride me, baby. C'mon, rock those hips," Brent encouraged as he felt his orgasm start to built.

Jody was going crazy on top of him. She frantically rode his cock all the while she moaned and screamed her pleasure.

"Daddy, I love you. I love your huge cock inside my pussy!" She called as she came.

Unable to control himself he emptied his load inside her. As he came down from his orgasmic euphoria a terrible thought came to him. He just made love to his daughter without a condom or any other form of birth control.

Jody lay on his chest with his cock still buried between her legs. She lifted up and kissed him.

"Was I good, Daddy?" When he could only nod she smiled.

She was still lying there when the door opened. He finally noticed the video camera that caught everything.

"That was hot."

Brent recognized her as the girl from the side of the road. She was just twenty five years older.

"You're lucky you have a daughter who loves you so much she would do anything for you." She patted Jody's head and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "Look at that, she even enjoyed it. Did you enjoy fucking your Daddy. Letting him have your cherry?"

"Yes," Jody knew better then to lie when her eyes and body said it all. "Can we go now?" Jody asked.

"Soon, one more virgin hole that needs filling," she said crudely.

Jody looked confused but Brent knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You can untie your father and he'll show you," The woman placed a bottle by the bed before leaving the room.

She got up to remove his bonds. She saw the angry marks on his wrists and teared up.

"Oh, Daddy," Jody felt terrible that he was hurt.

"It's okay, Baby. Its okay," Brent kissed his daughter and slipped a hand between her legs. He made her come many times with just a flick of his finger over her clit.

She was so wet with both his seed and her arousal. He lowered his head to her breasts and continued down to her thighs. He replaced his finger with his tongue. He then started to probe the tight opening of her anus.

He turned her over on her stomach and spread he cheeks apart. He probed her puckered opening with his tongue. When he heard her moan and squeal he knew she was ready.

"Oh, Daddy," Jody cried out as his drenched finger slipped inside her.

He stretched and filled her when he added a second finger. He knew she would need to be able to take three fingers before he could replace them with his cock. When she was able to take them he had her kneel with her head on the bed.

"Daddy, that feels so warm," Jody wiggled her butt at the sensation of him pouring the lotion inside her. He looked at the label and say it said warming lotion. He smiled and poured some on his cock.

He positioned himself behind her and removed his fingers. Before she could close fully he slid his cock inside her. She was so tight. The realization that this was the first inside her mouth, pussy and ass had him over the edge.

It was a good thing too since his large cock was giving his daughter the oddest pleasurable pain sensation. She couldn't decide if she liked it or not until she felt his come release inside her.

"Oh, I liked that, Daddy." Jody said tiredly as Brent collapsed on top of her.

"I liked it too, baby," he moved to his back and pulled her against him. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

A little while later the woman brought them their clothes and left them alone. Both father and daughter were too tired to move so they fell asleep in each others arms.

Brent wondered what she was going to do with the tape but he felt he deserved what he got for his actions that day so long ago. He just hoped Jody didn't get hurt.




A month later they moved away from Cherry Falls after the tape of him taking his daughter's virginity got passed around town. The lovers were now living in a small town in Montana pretending to be husband and wife.

Later when their son was born he found out he wasn't Jody's father. Their blood types weren't compatible. For the first time Brent was glad Jody's mother had been a cheating whore.

THE END