PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +





Most people hear a ghost story and laugh or get scared, but few actually believe in ghosts.

They are so wrong. Ghosts do exist and I know this as well as I know what day, month and year it is.

If you have a few minutes to spare, spend them with me and I will share with you my own personal ghost story.

It's been five years now since he died. The pain I still feel is almost as bad as when I lost him, knowing I don't want to go on without him.

Still, I always remember his last words as he lay dying in my arms. I love you. I will never willingly leave you. You will always feel me nearby; I swear you will, Chris! Swear to me that you won't give up on life. I want your solemn vow on it!

What else could I do? I swore that I wouldn't give up on life. I made the vow he asked for.

Tears ran down my face as I looked into his blue eyes. They reflected his pain, but somehow overshadowing the pain was the love, and the courage that were so much a part of him.

Love, his love for me, I had never questioned it. Since the first time we met I could always see his love for me. It was reflected in his eyes, and in his touch.

His courage, it was endless. It had kept me going when I would have given up if I had been on my own.

We kissed, one last sweet kiss, a kiss that would have to last me till the end of my days before I could share another with him.

Then he was gone, taking with him both my heart and my soul. Leaving me an empty broken shell of what I had been with his love. Only his memory left to haunt the place where my heart used to be.

The first couple of months I almost broke my vow to him. I thought just how easy it would be to join him.

As tempting as it was to end it, I wouldn't. I couldn't break my word to Vin.

Once I realized that, I noticed strange things beginning to happen.

Well maybe not so much things as feelings... the wind suddenly started to feel like Vin lifting the hair from my face as he often did in our life together.

Sometimes out of nowhere I could smell that one of a kind scent. It was Vin's smell. I swore I could hear his soft Texas drawl like he was right here, whispering in my ear.

His loving touch started coming more and more often.

What does a ghost feel like you ask? Well I can only tell you about what his ghost feels like to me... I can be anywhere and his presence is always there.

I awaken each morning to the same loving feeling of his breath on my neck. His hands softly caressing their way down the length of my body, teasing me.

His soft kisses setting my body on fire, still making me gasp and arch with pleasure.

The first time it happened I was stunned. I prayed that what I was feeling was real and that his death had been nothing more than a nightmare from hell. I opened my eyes and reached for him.

It was a mistake.

The only thing there was a huge empty space where once my lover, my heart and soul, had been.

I know he was there. I had felt him. Only he ever made me feel like that.

It happened again the next morning. I awoke to his lips on the base of my neck slowly making their way down my spine. His fingers inching their way along my body teasing, caressing making me so hard I ached for relief.

This time I kept my eyes closed not wanted to do anything to stop this miracle from happening.

It was Vin. I knew it. He was with me once again.

I felt his lips work their way back up my spine as his hand grasped my cock, stroking it.

I was so hard, it had been so long, that just the feel of his stroking was enough to send me over the edge, my cum flying everywhere.

I felt his kiss and once more heard his voice telling me that he would never willingly leave me, that I would always be able to feel him and that he loved me.

My mornings always start now with his loving presence, his touch sparks my soul like no other ever has or ever will.

The only regrets I have are that although he can touch me, I cannot touch him. If I try or if I open my eyes he disappears.

So my eyes stay closed, and much as I want to touch him, I control myself.

He is still my best friend and lover, and he always will be.

This is my ghost story. Do you believe it?

A grown man who believes he has a ghost for a lover.

Not possible you say, well I say how do you know?

Where love exists sometimes a way will be found.

Vin found it.

Our love will never die.

THE END