PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As you can tell by the pairing this is a crossover with Tombstone and Mag 7. This was actually a question/thread that was on another list, and it was what two characters of MB's would you want to have a threesome with? This is my answer to that little discussion, so Jillian is more or less supposed to be me, but not really. I'm not this lucky.
Jillian gasped as the tip of the rock-hard shaft ran along her slick swollen folds, and the engorged button between them. She moaned loudly as strong hands were around her waist and pulling her down onto the thick piece of flesh that belonged to one Johnny Ringo. She closed her eyes as she settled around him, her head thrown back, the dark tresses flowing down her back. Her deep brown eyes flew open as she felt the tantalizing mixture of pain and pleasure as another large and hard shaft slid into her willing body along with Ringo's. Her brown eyes locked with the green gaze of Chris Larabee.

Never had Jillian thought that she would be with the two men that set her pulse racing, nor had she expected to have a threesome with them. But when she had found herself in that position she figured she would take one in her mouth, and the other in her body before eventually switching. Never had she thought she find herself being stretched to the limit by both of these powerful, yet dangerous men's shafts inside her body at the same time.

With a gentleness that belied their exterior and their actions most of the time, both men began to move slowly and deliberately inside Jillian. She closed her eyes gasping as a pleasure unlike any she had ever experienced ran through her body, her fingernails digging into Chris' shoulders as he rocked his hips forward. He looked over her shoulder at the man she straddled and nodded. Ringo nodded.

Jillian cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Chris continued to move slowly, but Ringo began to thrust almost harshly into her. She tried to rotate her hips but found she couldn't. Chris tugged her hips towards him as Ringo pulled her back causing her to grind against his pelvis. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she started to cry out as her orgasm began to crash into her. She didn't know who's name to call out. She was never given a reprieve as she was pounded first by Ringo, then by Chris. Back and forth between the two gunmen. With a cry unlike any she had ever thought she could produce, Jillian tightened around both men.

Both Ringo and Chris groaned loudly. Between the friction of their dicks rubbing together inside of Jillian, and her tightening muscles around them, they couldn't stand the pleasure any longer, and they both came at the same time with a verocity that sent Jillian spiraling into another mind numbing orgasm. Jillian groaned as she fell back on Ringo's chest, and Chris fell forward, to her side, his arm looped around her waist.

THE END