PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
We never needed words.

That fateful day we met up on the street and saved Nathan, all it had taken were a look and nod of a head, and our fates were sealed. Vin told me his name that day, not something a wanted man ought to tell a complete stranger, but I guess he knew. Just like I knew.

Sure, we've had our ups and downs. Good times and bad. But we always made it back. Even after Charlotte. Even after Ella.

Maybe things with them turned out so bad because deep down, we knew. We knew that there couldn't be anyone else in our equation. We already had the parts to our whole. Our soul.

It wasn't long after we'd written off Ella that we'd finally figured that out.

Maybe we should have used words sooner.

"What the hell is wrong with us, Chris? How can this be happenin'? It just ain't..."

"Right?" I ask. His eyes meet mine. "Vin, this is the most "right" thing in the world, and you know it," I tell him. "You know it."

"I do," he whispers, looking away.

"Don't look away, Vin. Not now. Not ever again."

I reach out to touch him, afraid he'll run away. My fingers burn at the heat of his skin as I lift his chin and turn his head toward mine, but not as much as my heart does as I feel the intensity of his gaze upon me.

"I ain't never," he starts. "I ain't never felt like this before, Chris. I ain't never felt so scared to love someone, yet needed to love someone so much in my life."

Oh, God, I think I just felt Cupid's arrow pierce my chest. I can't help myself as I pull him closer and finally put my mouth against his.

Have you ever been in love? Lots of people think they're in love, they go about the courting rituals, maybe get married, set up a household, maybe even have children. But how many people really know what love is? Are those people willing to sacrifice everything they've worked for, lived for, just to be with each other? Are they willing to lay down their lives? Are they willing to leave everyone and everything they've ever come to know behind?

I felt that way about Sarah. Now I feel that way about Vin.

I don't want to leave this town, our friends. But if it means I can be with Vin, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd abandon that little shack I'd built, pack up my horse and follow him to the ends of the earth. Hell, if anyone finds out about us, we might just have to do that anyway. And gladly. Call me a selfish bastard, but I'd have him all to myself, then, wouldn't I?

"Who the hell knew?" he asks.

"What, that I'd be such a great kisser?"

"That you'd be so easy."

Can't help but laugh at that. It's true.

"I think you beat me when it came to stripping down to our birthday suits, Vin," I comment, though.

"What can I say? I got some good motivation."

"Oh really? So then, what will this motivate you to do?" I ask, stroking my cock to its full, thick length.

Vin replies by lying on his back and bringing his knees up, exposing himself, offering himself.

Oh my. I think Cupid aimed a little lower this time.

People have sex all the time. Sometimes it's freely given and received. Sometimes it's paid for, while sometimes it's just taken. Sometimes it's more than just sex. Like now.

Yes, it's gonna feel good, and yes, it will be plain, raw, fucking sex, in the physical sense. I'm hoping it'll be the best Goddamned sex I've ever had in that sense. But that more part… this is us, reaffirming life, our lives, our love. This is us going back to that dusty street and speaking a language all our own. Our souls have been as one since that day, and now our bodies will follow suit. And this will be ours, and ours alone.

"God, yes, Chris," he moans as I push inside him, merge with him.

His hands are all over me, skimming up and down my back and sides, squeezing my ass, pulling me deeper. I cry out as his fingernails scratch their way up my back and dig into my scalp. I can't help but thrust harder and deeper inside him. I think that maybe that was his plan.

I can't begin to describe the feeling of being inside this man. The physical feeling of my cock being squeezed tight and pulled inside his ass over and over each time I push in and pull out, and he bucks up his hips and pulls me in further God! My blood is boiling, my skin feels as if it's on fire, I think I've lost the feeling in my fingers and toes. My heart is pumping so hard and so fast that it feels as if it's going to explode. But none of that comes close to what's going on inside my head the mere knowledge that I am making love to Vin Tanner is absolutely astonishing, and beautiful and so Goddamned right!

"God, Vin, what the hell took us so long?" I ask before thrusting my tongue into his mouth and match its actions, thrust for thrust, with my cock.

Vin's only reply is to lift his hips up even further and wrap his legs around my waist. I can feel his cock on my stomach, trapped between our bodies, and I press us even closer together, if that's possible. He moans in response and I can't help but quicken the pace even more.

"Chris!!" he shouts out, just before I feel his hot seed burn my belly.

It's a combination of that feeling, the vision of him, head thrown back, neck extended and exposed with his mouth open wide as he calls my name, that sends me over the edge right after him, his name on my lips.

"Vin."

I think Cupid's arrow hit my head this time. Any sense of coherency has left me.

"That's okay, Chris," Vin says. "We don't need to talk about this no more."

THE END