PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story started out in response to a 150 word challenge on the DNF list. Called "Aint no Lady!" but I was enthused by the feedback that demanded more detail - so to satisfy the hunger for more feedback -here is the more beefed out version!

Thanks go to Rick for assisting me and for his positive feedback and suggestions.
Chris watched sadly as the elevator door closed on his departing team, knowing that they were headed towards Inez's saloon down the street for a well earned drink after a successful bust. He being team leader remained behind alone, as he had a couple more urgent tasks to be completed before he could join them.

Seeing the end in sight at last Chris wandered over to the copier carrying in his hand his completed reports. He placed the bundle of papers into the feed tray then punched in the desired number to copy and waited - nothing happened!

He shook his head to clear his foggy brain before repeating the process thinking he had entered in the wrong coding - but again nothing happened.

He bent forward stretching over the slim machine to check the power cable and gave it a hard tug and then checked that the green light was illuminated.

"Come on, what's wrong with you!" he shouted, as he flipped up the lid to make sure he had placed the paper correctly inside. All appeared to be in working order, so tried the process once again. The slim lined copier proved to still be uncooperative and Chris hit it hard with the side of his hand in irritation.

"Fucking Stupid machine - What's wrong with you - Work, damn you!" Chris bellowed at the inanimate object sending it one of his famed black glares just as he observed with a quick glance over his shoulder that Buck had returned and had crept up behind to stand and watch him in action.

"Hey stud!" came a throaty chuckle, from behind Chris's back. "Don't be so rough , ya treat that machine nice and gentle, like a lady and she will work fine for ya!"

Chris glowered at his team mate and lover Buck Wilmington. "Ya think yer so God damned good, - come on then show me how it's done!" Chris indicated with a flamboyant wave of his arm for Buck to take over.

"Ah, Darlin' did that nasty man shout at ya?" Buck soothed the machine by placing one of his warm hands down onto the firm contours of the hard plastic casing and stroked gently up and down, as if he were caressing his lover Chris rolled his eyes and sighed wondering if Buck had finally flipped!

"Get on with it Buck -they do say actions speak louder than words!" Chris watched as his friend coaxed the machine that first hiccupped then with a couple more pats and caresses the machine spluttered into life. Chris could only stand back and watch in awe as the copier dutifully completed the task.

"That's ma darlin' ," Buck kissed the machine gently as the final item of paper was processed and the machine whirred to a stop and let out a heavy sigh as if it had understood and felt every word and caress that Buck had given her.

Chris had watched Buck's gentle stroking and caressing of the machine and to his utter horror his cock had hardened instantly as he watched.

What the fuck was Buck playing at - and why was he Chris Larabee jealous of a machine?

"See ya just need to be gentle, nice and slow!" explained Buck still bent over the copier with his ass in the air and hadn't looked in Chris's direction and so was unaware of the emotions and tension that had washed over his face.

Buck had not expected his body to be slammed down hard into the top of the copier and the force knocked his breath from his lungs as a weight pressed down onto him. Buck relaxed as he recognized his lover and tried to draw breath to speak but could only moan in pleasure .

"MMMM" Groaned Buck from his uncomfortable position across the copier but only gave it a passing thought as Chris started to kiss his ear distracting him from the pain of a plastic corner digging into his ribs.

"Ya want me to be gentle ?" Chris crooned as he nipped Buck's ear getting the reaction he had expected hearing Buck's throaty moan of pleasure.

Chris teased Buck slowly making him squirm as he ran his tongue from his ear round to the nape of his neck - into that hollow that Chris knew would send Buck crazy. Chris' cock stiffened more as he rubbed himself up against Buck's clothing, before lifting up his shirt to reach more desirable flesh.

"Cccc - hhhris!" Buck groaned as Chris licked more of his exposed skin and all he could do was to beg for more as Chris worked licking, nipping and caressing his way slowly , ever so slowly, down his back.

"Still want me to go slow?" Chris asked, stroking and teasing between the denim clad ass of Buck, making him squirm and howl for more driving him nuts.

Keeping a firm hand on Buck's back Chris loosened Bucks belt one handed and proceeded to undo the top button then zipper of his pants. Buck let out a moan as he felt his pants slip to his knees and the touch of a warm hand on his legs making him shiver with anticipation.

"Ahhhh -- go faster!" pleaded Buck.

"No!" Growled Chris .

Chris concentrated on keeping his hands working slowly and his thudding heart and own lust under control - not easy. He gritted his teeth determined to make Buck wait - until he was ready. With his own pants now at his knees Chris tugged at Bucks shorts and bent to lick at his lover's delicious ass while he slowly caressed Buck's back using the same rhythm. Buck wiggled under his ministrations and howled with pleasure as Chris's tongue found his hole and laved all around before prodding gently sending Buck howling for more.

"Aww shit Chris.... fuck me.... now - do it... hard!" Panted Buck as the sweat trickled from his hair down onto his face.

"But you said --" Chris pretended to be puzzled withdrawing from his lover to stare down at him and paused for effect.

"Huh?" Buck turned to stare at his lover over his shoulder, wondering why he had stopped.

"You said "Nice and Slow!"" Chris tried not to smirk.

"-Hell, I aint no lady!" Growled Buck doing a good impression of Chris Larabee.

END