PHOENIX
Michael Biehn Archive


Choose skin:

RSS

The characters belong to various production/film/TV companies. No profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to Mog for creating the ATF AU.

Some, but not all, of the stories in this series contain explicit, homosexual content ? please check the individual story title headers for additional information. Some words of profanity are included throughout.

Thank you to Mike, my wonderful husband, for continually supporting me in my creative writing. English spelling has been used in this piece. Susie, January 2006.

This series came to me after listening to the radio and hearing the track, ‘It Started With a Kiss’, by the 70’s British band, ‘Hot Chocolate’. The song title kept going around and around in my head, and just wouldn’t leave my Muse alone until I’d started on this collection of short stories. I’ve never written anything in the first person before, and it’s even more unusual and ground-breaking for me as I’ve decided to present the first segments of the series from both Vin and Chris’ viewpoints. Each story is complete in itself, but I’ll be adding to the series as and when the Muse strikes…. RL willing!

None of these stories have been beta read, so any grammatical boo-boo’s, inaccuracies or continuity flaws, are mine and mine alone!